Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought it and I need peace of mind!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by Ish View Post
    Hello Dvdfab stuffers

Before contacting customer serviceS let me ask here: the icon doesn't click green -- I click it and it behaves if it's a trail version!

Any advice is welcome!
    Thanks
    Ish
    Did you activate/authorize it successfully? Please pm me your registered email I will check for you.

Leave a comment:

• Ish
    replied
    Hello Dvdfab stuffers

Before contacting customer serviceS let me ask here: the icon doesn't click green -- I click it and it behaves if it's a trail version!

Any advice is welcome!
    Thanks
    Ish

Leave a comment:

• Ish
    replied
    Originally posted by signals View Post
    You can check it under License Info in DVDFab. To trigger the Paid features or a trial of them you must click on the little slide switch with the rocket icon. It will turn green (as shown) if the Paid feature set is running.
    Click image for larger version Name:	1-011 MP3DL.png Views:	1 Size:	5.7 KB ID:	358444
    Hi Signals --

Long time, sir
    Yep, it's green!
    Thanks
    Ish

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    You can check it under License Info in DVDFab. To trigger the Paid features or a trial of them you must click on the little slide switch with the rocket icon. It will turn green (as shown) if the Paid feature set is running.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 MP3DL.png Views:	1 Size:	5.7 KB ID:	358444

Leave a comment:

• Ish
    started a topic I just bought it and I need peace of mind!

I just bought it and I need peace of mind!

Morning DvdFab and Company

I just bought this, so I am wondering that it will work as the paid version, not a trail -- I ask this because when I download it didn't said anything, for example: this is a trail version, or paid version!!!

So I'm guessing it will just work as a paid version without telling the consumer that it's a paid version!

Hope this makes sense!
    Regards
    Ish
Working...
X