This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failure analyzing url

Converter keeps coming up with failure to analyze url. Reloaded Fab still fails. ANy help will be appreciated

Having the same issue! I'm working with Mona to figure it out. The other software program I use is also not working properly

Comment

I think YouTube has slammed the door on us video downloader fails too.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        I think YouTube has slammed the door on us video downloader fails too.
        Yea, Just read that on another forum. And I just bought the lifetime module. Wonder if I can get my money back since I can't use it now

Comment

It is broken, may be a change at YT, which hates downloaders. The developers have been notified, sorry for the problem.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have had issues with youtube video downloader and youtube to mp3 was working perfectly a 2 days ago now every video download fails, failure to read and the youtube to mp3 is the same. Hope this is sorted soon am using free version and was ready to purchase but if it is blocked or just fails I cant see the point. This up until 2 days ago has been brilliant and easy to use. Hopefully a fix will come through, but I only have a week left on free version and wont buy non functioning software.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              It is broken, may be a change at YT, which hates downloaders. The developers have been notified, sorry for the problem.
              Thank You Signals!

Comment

Just checked the Forum for another program that I have used and this message was at the top of the screen--
                We have a known issue with certain videos where Downloader doesn't detect videos to download. This issue started recently and our engineering team is investigating this issue.

Comment

Hi all,

UPDATE about "Failure analyzing url" problem:

Please update the add-on of YouTube to MP3 to try again now. We've fixed it.

Before you past the YouTube URL to YouTube to MP3, please be sure that the Youtube video can be played. If the video cannot be played, you will still get the same "Failure analyzing url" error, in which case it is not a DVDFab problem.

Regards,
                  Mona

Comment

YES!!!! Thank You Mona & Developers. You guys are AWESOME!!

Comment

What is meant by "Please update the add-on of YouTube to MP3".

Kindly suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sriram View Post
                        What is meant by "Please update the add-on of YouTube to MP3".

Kindly suggest.
                        When there is new version available, it will display a red dot, you can go to Utilities, click on the download button to update the add-on, see image attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	update Youtube to MP3.png
Views:	1595
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	359407

Comment

Thanks Mona.

Comment

am getting this error running V11.0.1.4. have tried several url's with no luck. is it working for others?

Comment

Gyddyup, apparently YT changed something again, had trouble getting the new album by Maggie Rogers (cute girl, great voice). Other program I use isn't working either but they know & are working on a fix

Comment

Working...
                              X