Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, same thing is happening for me. Downloaded the latest version of the product and it still fails. Even at $10 for a lifetime license, still seems like too much if it stops working after only a few uses.

Comment

We will run some tests and get back to you as soon as possible.

>>>>>>UPDATE:
      We don't seem to reproduce the problem.
      Is DVDFab on the same network as the browser you used to playback the youtube video?

Please provide us some of the problematic URLs so that we can try on our side.
      Meanwhile, please provide me the youtubetomp3.log file or VideoDownload.log depending on which product you used.

Comment

Attached is my log file. Trying to download this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAAqKx4aD_g
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by msobczak View Post
          Attached is my log file. Trying to download this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAAqKx4aD_g
          Thank you for the info, we will check as soon as possible.

Comment

>>>>>>UPDATE
            The problem is fixed, please reboot DVDFab, click on Youtube to MP3, wait for a few second, it should start to re-download the addon, please try to analyze the url you have problem with again.
            If still have problem, please specify the url you have problem with and feedback with the latest log file, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              >>>>>>UPDATE
              The problem is fixed, please reboot DVDFab, click on Youtube to MP3, wait for a few second, it should start to re-download the addon, please try to analyze the url you have problem with again.
              If still have problem, please specify the url you have problem with and feedback with the latest log file, thank you.
              Thanks Mona!! it's working again, just have to change my default folder again.

Comment

Thank you all good now. appreciate the fast response.

Comment

Working...
                X