This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the full suite?

It is not a standalone software. Why the full suite? I don't like all the unnecessary additional module. There should be a standalone YouTube downloader + converter.

And my system is 64 bit. I downloaded YouTube to MP3 from official site. It is the full DVDFab suite and 32 bit. When I installed it, the installer mentioned there is a 64 bit version available. The download should detect the system is 64 bit.

The product is divided into modules so that you do not have to pay for something you do not want or need, you can purchase only the modules you will use. If you download from here https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB10_x64 you should get the 64-bit version automatically, which does not alert you to the x64 version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't like the additional software or modules. It would be good to have a standalone YouTube Downloader + Converter.

Comment

Working...
      X