X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can not install the converter plugin

hello,

i have bought the converter plugin, but i can not install it. it download it, but when it installs dvdfab crashes. and when i try to install it again, it crashes also.
    i dont have the default temp folder on c:. my temp folder is on d:

here i s the log:
    Attached Files

Just tried it with x64 v11.0.0.5, worked fine for me with the MP3 output stored in the My Music folder.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

with v11.0.0.7 i still have the problem....

Comment

Sorry you are having trouble with this, I have reported the problem to the developers.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by gabberhead View Post
          with v11.0.0.7 i still have the problem....
          Please check and make sure that your antivirus software doesn't block DVDFab's process, you may temporarily disable the AV software to have a try.
          If still have the same problem, we can remote check your PC to figure it out for you. You can contact us via Livechat ( http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm ) for info about how to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please check and make sure that your antivirus software doesn't block DVDFab's process, you may temporarily disable the AV software to have a try.
            If still have the same problem, we can remote check your PC to figure it out for you. You can contact us via Livechat ( http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm ) for info about how to proceed.
            already tested with deactivated antivirus and firewall. the same problem i have with drm removal for apple.
            Last edited by gabberhead; 12-06-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

already tested with deactivated antivirus and firewall. the same problem i have with drm removal for apple.
              try restarting your computer in safemode with networking then try installing the converter plugin.

Comment

When you are online, please contact us via LiveChat via the contact page, thank you.

Available time:
                10:00 - 18:00 (GMT + 8)
                11:00 - 19:00 (JST)
                21:00 - 05:00 (EST)

Comment

Working...
                X