X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by gabberhead View Post

already tested with deactivated antivirus and firewall. the same problem i have with drm removal for apple.
    When you are online, please contact us via LiveChat via the contact page, thank you.

Available time:
    10:00 - 18:00 (GMT + 8)
    11:00 - 19:00 (JST)
    21:00 - 05:00 (EST)

Leave a comment:

• october262
    replied

already tested with deactivated antivirus and firewall. the same problem i have with drm removal for apple.
    try restarting your computer in safemode with networking then try installing the converter plugin.

Leave a comment:

• gabberhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please check and make sure that your antivirus software doesn't block DVDFab's process, you may temporarily disable the AV software to have a try.
    If still have the same problem, we can remote check your PC to figure it out for you. You can contact us via Livechat ( http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm ) for info about how to proceed.
    Last edited by gabberhead; 12-06-2018, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mona
    replied
    with v11.0.0.7 i still have the problem....
    Please check and make sure that your antivirus software doesn't block DVDFab's process, you may temporarily disable the AV software to have a try.
    If still have the same problem, we can remote check your PC to figure it out for you. You can contact us via Livechat ( http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm ) for info about how to proceed.

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Sorry you are having trouble with this, I have reported the problem to the developers.

Leave a comment:

• gabberhead
    replied
    with v11.0.0.7 i still have the problem....

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Just tried it with x64 v11.0.0.5, worked fine for me with the MP3 output stored in the My Music folder.

Leave a comment:

• gabberhead
    started a topic can not install the converter plugin

can not install the converter plugin

hello,

i have bought the converter plugin, but i can not install it. it download it, but when it installs dvdfab crashes. and when i try to install it again, it crashes also.
    i dont have the default temp folder on c:. my temp folder is on d:

here i s the log:
    Attached Files
Working...
X