X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube to MP3 Failure

The latest version of YouTube to
    mp3 fails. notice in red FAILURE TO ANALYZING THE YOUTUBE URL . this happened on 12 I tried. Thanks Darren

Originally posted by eski6 View Post
    The latest version of YouTube to
    mp3 fails. notice in red FAILURE TO ANALYZING THE YOUTUBE URL . this happened on 12 I tried. Thanks Darren
    YT changed something again. Another program I use isn't downloading either, but they are working on a fix. I'm sure the FAB Team is aware also. We just gotta wait

Comment

The problem is fixed, please reboot DVDFab, click on Youtube to MP3, wait for a few second, it should start to re-download the addon, please try to analyze again.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	update.png
Views:	365
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	364455
      If still have problem, please specify the url you have problem with and feedback with the latest log file, thank you.

Comment

Thankyou, will re download etc, regards Darren

Comment

Howdy
          I'm having a slightly different problem.
          If I open Youtube to playlist, but don't play a video, I get the "unable to analyse URL"
          If I start the play list, I then get the analyse screen, telling me it has detected a playlist, and asks if it wants to me to download the play list or just the playing clip.
          I then click playlist - and all it downloads is the video thats playing (which sounds fine, but its just the one file).
          I'm using the most up to date version in DVDFab 11; and have the pro version
          playlist is:
          作成した動画を友だち、家族、世界中の人たちと共有

log file attached
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by logen View Post
            Howdy
            If I open Youtube to playlist, but don't play a video, I get the "unable to analyse URL"
            If I start the play list, I then get the analyse screen, telling me it has detected a playlist, and asks if it wants to me to download the play list or just the playing clip.
            I then click playlist - and all it downloads is the video thats playing (which sounds fine, but its just the one file).
            playlist is:
            作成した動画を友だち、家族、世界中の人たちと共有

log file attached
            Hi,

The playlist is privacy, YouTube to MP3 does not support the type yet, please make it public if it's yours.

Thanks!

​​​​​​​Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by logen View Post
              Howdy
              playlist is:
              作成した動画を友だち、家族、世界中の人たちと共有

log file attached
              Easiest way is to make your own playlist from videos you want. YT gives you the option of public or private, then choose public.

Comment

Thanks guys, changing in to public worked perfectly. Not something I would have thought of at all, I have to admit.

Comment

Working...
                X