This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Video Downloader

Hi guys bought the new video down loader at the moment dosent even though it clams to work on 200+ sites once subscribe cant get it to download from HBO it says failure amalyzing the video uif someone could help it would be appropriated. trying to download from hob go and Watch Foxtel
    id like it if you guys can add this site as well https://watch.foxtel.com.au/app/#/ and this site https://play.hbogo.com
    Attached Files

Posted in wrong forum, moving it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hoping HOB NOW can be supporterd its this site here https://play.hbonow.com/page/urn:hboage:home and Foxtel as well. ill be happy to provied my detaisl so you can test it you will need a vpn though to watch it outside of Aystralia https://watch.foxtel.com.au/app/#/

Comment

a lot of the sites in the list dont work tested abc go dosen't work tested hbo dosent work

Comment

1. If the video needs an account to log in to view, it cannot be downloaded.
          2. If the video needs a fee, it cannot be downloaded.

If the problematic video is not in the above two circumstances, please send us the specific URL link, so we will test it out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post

If the problematic video is not in the above two circumstances, please send us the specific URL link, so we will test it out. Thanks.
            Maybe dvdfab should fix the problem you say it can't download from supported Video sites that are listed if it needs a login.
            I have a program that will download any Netfix Video it requires a login and works perfect I see no reason DVDFab can't do the same thing like a supported site like HBO?

Comment

can you pm me the program

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                can you pm me the program
                Check your pms.

Comment

Originally posted by XX14 View Post
                  Maybe dvdfab should fix the problem you say it can't download from supported Video sites that are listed if it needs a login.
                  I have a program that will download any Netfix Video it requires a login and works perfect I see no reason DVDFab can't do the same thing like a supported site like HBO?
                  can you PM me too?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post

I'm confused. Sites like HBO, ABC, and others which are listed as part of the 200+ sites require me to sign in with my cable provider to be able to view the programs.

So are you saying that I won't be able to use your Video Downloader to download from those sites? That only publicly accessible sites that do not need a log in will work?

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                      I'm confused. Sites like HBO, ABC, and others which are listed as part of the 200+ sites require me to sign in with my cable provider to be able to view the programs.

So are you saying that I won't be able to use your Video Downloader to download from those sites? That only publicly accessible sites that do not need a log in will work?
                      That is correct if it requires a login your SOL which I hope the company fixes this.

Otherwise it is no use to me but I Support Dvdfab and I an sure they will fix this in time.
                      Last edited by XX14; 04-10-2019, 12:31 AM.

Comment

That is correct if it requires a login your SOL which I hope the company fixes this.

Otherwise it is no use to me but I Support Dvdfab and I an sure they will fix this in time.
                        Yeah, that takes away its value. And its misleading on their page, specially with HBO being listed as one of the 200+ sites! I mean how do you watch videos from HBO's web site without signing in??

If they take away this restriction, I'll consider re-visiting the app.

Comment

could you pm me the info also?

Comment

Working...
                          X