This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on site

I was on the ABC.com site & tried to DL an episode of GH (testing purposes), but got a download error. Click image for larger version

Name:	Fab.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	366512
    Last edited by jrogers1965; 04-05-2019, 07:13 PM.

Thanks for the feedback, it will be checked ASAP.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yeah i got the on HBONOW as well desperately hoping you get that site working

Comment

Hey Signals, Tried NBC site and had no problems getting Law & Order episode. Tried a Netflix (just for fun) and got the 2 minute commercial for The Dirt. I don't have a subscription for CBS-All Access cause that's BS, so don't know if that works

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post
          I was on the ABC.com site & tried to DL an episode of GH (testing purposes), but got a download error. Click image for larger version

Name:	Fab.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	366512
          If the video needs an account to log in to view, it cannot be downloaded.
          If the video needs a fee to watch, it cannot be downloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post

If the video needs an account to log in to view, it cannot be downloaded.
            If the video needs a fee to watch, it cannot be downloaded.
            Ok, thanks Ashley

Comment

Working...
            X