Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Downloader downloading separate video/audio files on YouTube for 1080p or Best

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Downloader downloading separate video/audio files on YouTube for 1080p or Best

When I try to download the "Best" quality video from YouTube, which is 1080p for the one I want, I get a separate video and audio files as well as a JPG thumbnail. I wouldn't really be a problem, but DVDFab doesn't have a utility that will allow me to mux them together. Any way you can add a preference to get the files separately or muxed together?

Originally posted by DavidB View Post
    When I try to download the "Best" quality video from YouTube, which is 1080p for the one I want, I get a separate video and audio files as well as a JPG thumbnail. I wouldn't really be a problem, but DVDFab doesn't have a utility that will allow me to mux them together. Any way you can add a preference to get the files separately or muxed together?
    Please try again. Still have the issue, please send us Video_Downloader.log and the video's URL link, so we will test it out, thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X