X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube to MP3 downloader not working

Hello Dvdfab Team

It's not working as it use to -- I looked around and it seems a few are having the same issues: I tried their youtube links as well, and those links did no work here!

These are the links that are not working (paste it here for testing purposes at your end)

Listen to "bury a friend" from the debut album “WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?”, out now: http://smarturl.it/BILLIEALBUMListen to “Happier Than Eve...

Listen to "bellyache" from “dont smile at me": http://smarturl.it/dontsmileatme Listen to “Happier Than Ever”, out now: https://BillieEilish.lnk.to/HappierTh...

However, please note that I've tried a number of other you tube links, and I get the same problematic issue!

Regards
    Ish

We've tested, and it works. Please kindly update YouTube to MP3 to its latest version (v1116) to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Hi,

It works now but under version DVDFAB 10 (64X): Through this version no problems!

However, when I use it via DVDFAB 11(64X) the software did not work!

Hope this helps verify any issues, if any!

Kind regards
      Ish

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post
        Hi,

It works now but under version DVDFAB 10 (64X): Through this version no problems!

However, when I use it via DVDFAB 11(64X) the software did not work!

Hope this helps verify any issues, if any!

Kind regards
        Ish
        Hi Ish, we tested with the latest DVDFab 11(64X), and YouTube to MP3 is up-to-date. Just to clarify, (v1116) was an updated version.
        Please try again. Be sure that DVDFab has fully right to access the internet, and no antivirus software is blocking DVDFab's process.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi Ish, we tested with the latest DVDFab 11(64X), and YouTube to MP3 is up-to-date. Just to clarify, (v1116) was an updated version.
          Please try again. Be sure that DVDFab has fully right to access the internet, and no antivirus software is blocking DVDFab's process.
          Hello Mona

Good news -- I updated DVDFAB 11 (64X), and it works now -- I thought I dated this dvdfab version recently; However, with this morning update no problems!

Also, on a side note: your site have issues opening when quoting messages in windows Edge brower! -- No problems using windows 10 browser, tho!

Kind regards, and thanks for responding!
          Ish

Comment

Hi Ish,

Also, on a side note: your site have issues opening when quoting messages in windows Edge brower! -- No problems using windows 10 browser, tho!
            We will check this soon.

Comment

At the moment I cannot use neither YouTube to MP3 nor Video Downloader (paid versions). With every URL I paste, I get the error "Failure analyzing the video URL" (see the attached screenshot). Since I need a specific song very urgently, I am a bit disappointed, because I had to use some converter website... The used browser doesn't matter... Tried it with Edge, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer on Windows 7 Pro x64 and Windows 10 Pro x64.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mister_M; 06-25-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

With DVDFab 11.0.3.7 everything seems to work just fine again.

Comment

You Tube to MP3 Converter has been replaced by the new DVDFab Downloader standalone product, please try it instead.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X