This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something isn't right

been busy with other aspects of life, and just wanted to grab some Prince music. I paste the playlist button & let it fill screen. Then click download but it will only do some of the vids in the list. If I'm lucky & can refresh each failed vid & they will work, but not every time.Have the latest version of FAB & all necessary modules. Tried doing a couple of old Prince albums that I had years ago. Not sure where the logs are, but if they are needed, point me to the right folder & i'll add

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file and drm_internal.log file. See image attached for where to locate the logs.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	open log folder.png
Views:	308
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	369086
    We also need some of the links that failed in the process.

Comment

Just tried it again, and this whole playlist failed. Hope the attachments are correct

作成した動画を友だち、家族、世界中の人たちと共有
      Attached Files

Comment

Greetings.
        Long time user.
        I also have been having trouble with the YouTube to mp3 converter in that it will do some playlists but struggle with others
        A quick examination of the logs reveals:
        12:19:33 Warning: YouTubeDL: Media Fetch error out "WARNING: unable to extract channel id; please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type youtube-dl -U to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.\n" "youtube xEqxIs3YfnY" ""
        So yes, I think there is something a miss.
        Thank you
        HTH

Comment

Originally posted by HTH View Post
          Greetings.
          Long time user.
          I also have been having trouble with the YouTube to mp3 converter in that it will do some playlists but struggle with others
          A quick examination of the logs reveals:
          12:19:33 Warning: YouTubeDL: Media Fetch error out "WARNING: unable to extract channel id; please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type youtube-dl -U to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output.\n" "youtube xEqxIs3YfnY" ""
          So yes, I think there is something a miss.
          Thank you
          HTH
          I'm sorry but I don't have any idea what you mean. I'll wait for Mona & the Developers to diagnose it.But thanks for the input

Comment

AHOY!
            Not to worry I don't know what it means either.
            My 'youtube to mp3' has died the death and as stop working.
            But also note so has my videodownloader in regards to Youtube. I am a 64bit system and i have Fab 10 and 11 installed and trying to pull this one playlist off just meets with continue failures.
            I have been having a bit of a play around with another video downloader that I purchased before I discovered DVDFab products.
            It can actually pull the clip off Youtube I was experimenting on and it was upgraded on the 16th of April
            DVDFab on the other hand can not and its last upgrade was on the 31st April
            This in itself may mean nothing but if you read down the DVDFab update history list the last Youtube related Upgrade was on the 28th of March.
            This begs the question have Youtube done something that computer boffins at DVDFab central have yet to catch up on??
            I have a been Fab user for a few years and It is a great product so I am sure they will get sorted.

Comment

Ahoy!
              This seems to have been fixed.
              I got a new download of the Youtube to MP3 module.
              Anyone else?
              Regards
              HTH

Comment

Originally posted by HTH View Post
                Ahoy!
                This seems to have been fixed.
                I got a new download of the Youtube to MP3 module.
                Anyone else?
                Regards
                HTH
                OK. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                X