Login for Websites needs Fixing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login for Websites needs Fixing

After having installed the new downloader, purchased (lifetime) then activated it. I tried go to one of my favorite sites then tried to login.

The boxes for username and password do not have any paste function.

The only thing that shows when you try to right click over either box is the following Back Forward Reload. (Note that Forward is greyed out)

For me, it's a lot easier if I'm able to paste my password into the field as I use some Chinese characters in some of my passwords to make them that much more difficult, but at the same time, it makes it that much more of a challenge if I have to type them in as I end up having to try and remember how to do it.

Please Fix

Thank You

A couple of other items......

One, I would hope that we would be able to have control over the agent identifier of the browser/downloader so that sites we might have subscriptions with don't get suspicious. IE: CrunchyRoll.com

Two, I would also hope that there would be control over the download speed of the videos for the same reason. Wouldn't want to download any faster than they would normally download and cache when watching on a high speed connection. But this would only be for sites that some may have a subscription or account with.

Just a couple of safe guards you could say.

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. If you think it's risky for a particular website you can disable the Turbo download at the position shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 TURBO_OFF.png
Views:	233
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	369933

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank Signals!

Comment

You are welcome, hope you enjoy using DVDFab Downloader.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

• The boxes for username and password do not have any paste function.
          It's been passed to the developers. We will implement it.

Comment

Thank You Mona

Comment

Originally posted by ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 View Post
              After having installed the new downloader, purchased (lifetime) then activated it. I tried go to one of my favorite sites then tried to login.

The boxes for username and password do not have any paste function.

The only thing that shows when you try to right click over either box is the following Back Forward Reload. (Note that Forward is greyed out)

For me, it's a lot easier if I'm able to paste my password into the field as I use some Chinese characters in some of my passwords to make them that much more difficult, but at the same time, it makes it that much more of a challenge if I have to type them in as I end up having to try and remember how to do it.

Please Fix

Thank You

A couple of other items......

One, I would hope that we would be able to have control over the agent identifier of the browser/downloader so that sites we might have subscriptions with don't get suspicious. IE: CrunchyRoll.com

Two, I would also hope that there would be control over the download speed of the videos for the same reason. Wouldn't want to download any faster than they would normally download and cache when watching on a high speed connection. But this would only be for sites that some may have a subscription or account with.

Just a couple of safe guards you could say.
              You can press Ctrl+V to paste the password.

Thanks!

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X