Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD FAb Downloader crashes when playing YouTube Videos

Hi.

I have the DVDFab 11 lifetime licence for Blu-Ray Copy. Several weeks ago I bought the lifetime DVD Video Downloader.
    Now I downloaded the new DVDFAb Downloader 1.0.0.1, authorized it and started it.
    When I start Youtube on the homepage the Downloader crashes as soon as the Youtube video starts.
    But if I paste just the link of the video into the search mask everything works fine. I am able to download the video then.

Only when I start playing a video on the Homepage of the Downloader I am confronted with a crash.
    System is Windows 7 , 32 bit.
    What can I do?
    Thks for your help.

I have not experienced this so far at least, please attach your Downloader log files to a new post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Holgi, we are checking the issue. We will keep you posted.

Comment

Hi.
        I uploaded my log files. Is this what you need?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Holgi View Post
          Hi.
          I uploaded my log files. Is this what you need?
          Do you still have such problem with the v1.0.0.2? Please kindly feedback, thank you.

Comment

Hi.
            I have version 1.0.0.3 now installed but the problem still exists.Unfortunately.

Cheers
            Holgi

Comment

Originally posted by Holgi View Post
              Hi.
              I have version 1.0.0.3 now installed but the problem still exists.Unfortunately.

Cheers
              Holgi
              Please try to completely remove DVDFab Downloader, and then downloader a fresh one from http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again.

Comment

Working...
              X