Downloader for Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloader for Facebook?

Trying to D/L a Facebook video. However when I bring up the video in the DVDFab browser, I cannot figure out how to select it in a fashion that the Fab D/L buttons appear. It acts like FB normally does on any other browser, but no way to D/L that I can see.

Any advice for things to try?

Thanks!

You need to supply more information. What version of Downloader are you using? Also, please provide the url of the item you are attempting to download.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Version is 1.0.0.2, just downloaded and installed today. Try:

1,501 views, 35 likes, 22 loves, 22 comments, 4 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Aura Kingdom: Show off your angelic side with this elegant dress! ♥

Note that I can't bring up the Fab D/L controls on *any* video I try in FB.

Comment

can you manually add the video url ??
        start the video and right click on video
        you should see "show video URL"
        and "copy video URL at current time"

Comment

In my test, the download button appears, but there is some problem with the download, it fails to even begin.The developers will have to check it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 DLBUTTON.png Views:	1 Size:	250.5 KB ID:	370129

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

For me, I get the yellow bar with the Update Browser message but no Download button.

Comment

The developers are working on this. We will keep you posted.

Comment

Thanks Mona!

Comment

Just an update. Still failing with 1.0.0.3. Making some progress. Now when I click on a video in FB, I get an actual error: "Failure analyzing video URL. Please check network connection and try again."

No idea what to check as my internet is working fine otherwise.

Comment

Hello, please update to the latest DVDFab Downloader to try again. If still have problem, please describe and provide the URL you try. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X