Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Way To Download

Hi
    Just been forced to upgrade to this separate Downloader (v1.0.0.2) and now I can not download anything. How do I download?

No buttons or anything show up so I can download a video.

Before with built in downloader I just copied a web page clicked paste and straight away my video downloaded, anyway to get back to the built in version or PLEASE show me how to download in this new version.

I have lifetime pro licence for video downloader.

It seems to working fine from YouTube. From what site are you attempting to download? Any popup messages or errors when you install or run Downloader? If not, please attach the Downloader_log and Install log from the ...Documents\DVDFab Downloader\Log folder.

The new downloader extracts the url automatically, analyzes the video (orange bar) then displays the buttons as shown below, just click on Download and select Video or Audio. Note that with v1.0.0.2 the 3 buttons can be relocated by click+drag, so yours may be in a different place than shown below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011 1002DL.png Views:	1 Size:	225.9 KB ID:	370145

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi
      I get the analyzes video bar, once this disappears get nothing, I do not get the add to, play, download buttons show up.

I have uninstalled and still the same.

Trying to upload log but just says cant upload image, its not a image.

I normally use Downloader for iplayer and itv HUb, which as you know are time senseative, the videos I need to download will disappear, so I need answer ASAP.

I have tried you tube, but no matter where I go the download button does not show up.

Look forward to your help

PS - With itv Hub I get the analyzes with iplayer I get nothing, PLEASE let me have old version until this is sorted.
      Last edited by Mr P; 07-14-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Mr P, you can attach the log files to a microsoft document file, and then attach the doc file here.

Comment

Hi

I completely uninstalled and removed any files linked to Downloader, as a result I can now see the download button.

You tube now downloads, but nothing on BBC iPlayer or ITV hub will download, these are the main reason I purchased for life licence. Upon looking others have reported this, please sort this out or give us access to the previous version PLEASE as some of what I need to download will be removed

Comment

but nothing on BBC iPlayer or ITV hub will download
            We are checking this problem.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Hello, please update to v1003 to try again, it should be able to download from BBC iPlayer and ITV hub now.

Comment

Working...
                X