Unable to download YouTube videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to download YouTube videos

I just installed DVDFab Downloader 1.0.0.2 on a Windows 10 computer and cannot download YouTube videos. If I select a video, the Analyze window displays for a few seconds and then the Download button appears, but when I select it, there is no drop down to allow me to select the available resolutions. If I click it again the program seems to lock up. I cannot select any other option except the Close X. I purchased a 3 computer license and have tried it on a second Windows 10 computer and get the same results. I have tried several free YouTube videos and none of them will download. I have a Premium account and have tried downloading with logging in and also when logged in and I get the same results.
    Last edited by jenorman; 07-16-2019, 11:14 PM.

Hi jenorman, please completely remove Downloader and then download a fresh one from http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again. Run it as admin and be sure no firewall or antivirus is blocking DVDFab from accessing the network.

If still have problem, please list the some of the Youtube urls you have problem with, and send the latest DVDFab Downloader log files for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is:
    C:\Users\computer name\Documents\DVDFabDownloader\log

Mona

Comment

Working...
    X