Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illegal characters

Good morning DVDFab Brains trust.
    If you use the Downloader to download audio from a youtube video that contains an illegal character (with in the Windows file structure. Specifically, the hash symbol #) in its title, the downloader does not re-act well. The downloader tells you that the download fails, yet the download appears in the playlist and can be found in the 'music' library folder. If the downloader is maximized during this, it will not minimize and the bottom right hand windows OS desktop button does not work. You can only task switch with alt+tab.
    As I got the audio I was after, it wasn't an issue to me as such but I thought I would report it.
    HTH

Thanks for the feedback, which version are you using?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The version I am using is 1.0.0.2

Comment

Originally posted by HTH View Post
        Good morning DVDFab Brains trust.
        If you use the Downloader to download audio from a youtube video that contains an illegal character (with in the Windows file structure. Specifically, the hash symbol #) in its title, the downloader does not re-act well. The downloader tells you that the download fails, yet the download appears in the playlist and can be found in the 'music' library folder. If the downloader is maximized during this, it will not minimize and the bottom right hand windows OS desktop button does not work. You can only task switch with alt+tab.
        As I got the audio I was after, it wasn't an issue to me as such but I thought I would report it.
        HTH
        My original post is innacurate, the offending character is NOT # as originally stated, it is the the colon :
        Thank you
        HTH

Comment

My original post is innacurate, the offending character is NOT # as originally stated, it is the the colon :
          Thank you
          HTH
          Please supply some of the urls you have such download issue.

Comment

As requested.

Comment

Thanks, the developers are checking it now.

Comment

UPDATE:
                Fixed in the coming version, please kindly wait for update.

Comment

Working...
                X