Playlist failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playlist failed

I just downloaded/installed new version. Just tried to dl the playlist for Star Trek: Discovery (Season 2) soundtrack. The whole thing failed. I did manage to get 1 title to work, but there are 38 other titles in the playlist. I think I got the proper log file. What did I do wrong, cause I don't want to do each individually

Thanks
    Attached Files

Thanks for the log, it is a mess, lots of errors. The devs will have to take a look, I have passed along to them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was able to get it all, but had to do maybe 2 or 3 at a time. If I find another playlist I really want, I'll try again & send the logs

Comment

Just did "London Town" by Paul McCartney & Wings and it worked perfectly! log attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Greetings.
          I had exactly the same problem on another video
          The problem I think stems from the title of the video you are trying to get sound from
          I don't know what Operating system you use but IF you where using Windows 7, the title "Star Trek: Discovery (Season 2) [Original Series Soundtrack]"
          has an illegal character in it relating to the naming of folders , specifically the colon ( : after Trek and before Discovery)
          Just as a test, try creating an empty folder with a colon in its title, it shouldn't let you
          Also, if you repeated the process more than once, you MAY have multiple copies of the same file on your system.
          When this issue happened to me I did exactly what you did, I repeated the same download each time and each time DVDFab downloader told me the download failed.
          But then I notice that it was in the playlist so I back out of the downloader and went into the 'music' library folder (found under libraries in Win 7) and found multiple copies of the same music files.
          Basically a download of 27 live tracks done 4 or 5 times. It might be worth checking it out.
          Regards
          HTH
          Last edited by HTH; 07-21-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Wolly
            Wolly commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, this issue has been fixed, we will release the new version in these days. Thanks for your feedback.

Originally posted by HTH View Post
          Greetings.
          I had exactly the same problem on another video
          The problem I think stems from the title of the video you are trying to get sound from
          I don't know what Operating system you use but IF you where using Windows 7, the title "Star Trek: Discovery (Season 2) [Original Series Soundtrack]"
          has an illegal character in it relating to the naming of folders , specifically the colon ( : after Trek and before Discovery)
          Just as a test, try creating an empty folder with a colon in its title, it shouldn't let you
          Also, if you repeated the process more than once, you MAY have multiple copies of the same file on your system.
          When this issue happened to me I did exactly what you did, I repeated the same download each time and each time DVDFab downloader told me the download failed.
          But then I notice that it was in the playlist so I back out of the downloader and went into the 'music' library folder (found under libraries in Win 7) and found multiple copies of the same music files.
          Basically a download of 27 live tracks done 4 or 5 times. It might be worth checking it out.
          Regards
          HTH
          Using Windows 10. I'll definitely try changing the destination folder name next time. I also use another program for single video downloads

Comment

Working...
          X