Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab Downloader v1.0.0.4 No sign of Sub-Titles and Still won't Play Videos On-Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Downloader v1.0.0.4 No sign of Sub-Titles and Still won't Play Videos On-Site

Fully uninstalled the previous version of DVDFab Downloader then installed v1.0.0.4 using Run as Administrator.

After going through the setting, I then proceeded to check out CrunchyRoll.com and I was able to download videos with no problem.

But........

1 - If you select a Video, No video Player loads. Not the CrunchyRoll HTML 5.0 player or any other. So you can't watch video on site.

2 - The DVDFab Downloader still doesn't download Sub-Titles, but then again I think that's because the Sub-Title selection is tied to the HTML 5.0 player

While I've been studying Japanese for a number of years now, I'm not yet ready to fully immerse myself in it without sub-titles and I'm sure that there are plenty of other people out there who would appreciate being able to have the Sub-Titles with their videos when watching videos other than their native language.

Thank you for your feedback.
    1. Is this what see? Please confirm. Click image for larger version  Name:	example.png Views:	1 Size:	134.9 KB ID:	370661

2. It's been working on.

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what I see.

Even though I can't watch the video, I can click the download button and download the video, albeit without the sub-titles.

If and when you get the HTML 5.0 video player to load, sub-titles are selected through a gear that appears at the bottom right of the video player.

Comment

Originally posted by ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 View Post
        Yes, that's exactly what I see.

Even though I can't watch the video, I can click the download button and download the video, albeit without the sub-titles.

If and when you get the HTML 5.0 video player to load, sub-titles are selected through a gear that appears at the bottom right of the video player.
        Thank you for confirmation, we will check as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
        X