Downloader Online 1005 Install Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloader Online 1005 Install Problem

I have just discovered this app and whilst I purchased the original app, this does look a much more polished product, however, I do have a small problem which I would appreciate any guidance.

I cannot installed it. I am running W10 x64 (Version 1903 (Build 18362.239)

When I either right click run as administrator or just double click the installer, I see the installer showing "Gathering download information..." and nothing else happens. If I leave it like that, it will stay for hours and never progresses. Any ideas please?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Downloader-gathering.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	371060
    Thanks, Colin.

Check the logs of your internet security software (including Windows Defender) for any recent blocks. If it has an "ignore" list, place DVDFab Downloader on it. Please locate the install log (...Documents\DVDFab Downnloader\Log) and attach it to a post following the instructions found here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

I have checked the Windows defender to ensure its not blocking this app, but the only app that is listed and permitted is the all-in-one product suite. Please find install log attached. I have checked that i can reach the ip addresses listed in the dvdfab_downloader.cfg but the install just doesnt seem to progress. Appreciate your help. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

casw,
        Please try downloading from this link:https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...DFabDownloader then run the installer using the 'As Administrator' option. If there is still a problem, please attach the new install log. Sorry you are having difficulty with this.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Signals - I was going to ask if an offline download would be possible. I saved and ran as administrator, it installed no problem at all within minutes, much like all the other apps do. Thank you for your support, I believe this is now fixed. Hopefully, now that its installed, updates will install without any further problems. Thanks again, Colin.

Comment

You are welcome, hope that you will enjoy using Downloader.

Comment

Working...
            X