No sign of Sub-Titles Yet and Still won't Play Videos On-Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No sign of Sub-Titles Yet and Still won't Play Videos On-Site

Purchased DVDFab Downloader when it first came out as a separate product and I've been waiting patiently.

Most importantly, Because there has been Nothing in the Release Notes to indicate that these problems with CrunchyRoll.com have been fixed, I've been sitting patiently waiting to see if this would be fixed.

I last posted about this problem 7-26-2019 and last replied 0n 7-29-2019 in the following thread

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software-support-english/youtube-to-mp3-youtube-video-downloader/370594-dvdfab-downloader-v1-0-0-4-no-sign-of-sub-titles-and-still-won-t-play-videos-on-site.

Not only do I prefer to watch Japanese Videos using English Sub-Titles, I also enjoy watching Chinese, Korean, Cantonese, German and other movies and when possible Anime in their native languages using English subtitles.

Watching foreign films and Anime dubbed in English is just not the same.

I'm a Premium CrunchyRoll.com Member and have been so for I don't know how many years now.

Please fix the problem with the DVDFab Downloader.

I don't expect this to be an easy problem to fix either.

I'm more than willing to wait patiently and will wait until I see that you mention in the Release notes that it's fixed and I'll be testing each new release regardless.

Thank you.

Hello, we are working on the download subtitle feature and trying to fix the issue of playback videos on CrunchyRoll.com, more time is needed. If there are updates, we will let you know, also, will mention it in the changelog. Please kindly wait, thank you again.

Comment

Thank You Mona

Comment

Working...
      X