Still need to pay premium? and other question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still need to pay premium? and other question

I bought the whole bundle over a month ago, is this downloader tool not included in the lifetime price?

2nd the Program crashes when I select lynda.com and sign in with Linkedin.. since that's how they have their training now.
    but it instant crashes on me.

Anyone?

Comment

1. Your license doesn't include DVDFab Downloader. There is currently a 30% off discount available for getting DVDFab Downloader, you can find details here: https://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm?trackID=headbanner

2. We will check. Just in case, please zip the log folder and send it to us.

Comment

Idk where the logs are, but I did get a popup and sent the info to you through that.
        Seems like Lynda --> Linkedin login brings up a Popup and it crashes right after that.

Comment

Also, When I click on Auth. and upgrade, it is $39 when I login, but when i go to the site it's $69 and with the 30% off it's $48. nowhere near the $39 that is showing for me

Comment

nvm misread it.. purchased it, and now I can't' use it at all... it' synchronizing playlist *which i did not have) and the program is frozen..
            smh

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
              Idk where the logs are, but I did get a popup and sent the info to you through that.
              Seems like Lynda --> Linkedin login brings up a Popup and it crashes right after that.
              We reproduce this issue. The developer will check. Any news, I will update you.

Comment

Also, When I click on Auth. and upgrade, it is $39 when I login, but when i go to the site it's $69 and with the 30% off it's $48. nowhere near the $39 that is showing for me
                For lifetime version of DVDFab Downloader, the discounted price is $48.30.
                $39 is the original price for 1-year subscription of DVDFab Downloader, you can change the subscription to 1-year before you complete the payment.
                Last edited by Mona; 04-15-2020, 10:21 AM. Reason: just saw that you purchased, please ignore this post

Comment

nvm misread it.. purchased it, and now I can't' use it at all... it' synchronizing playlist *which i did not have) and the program is frozen..
                  smh
                  Regarding this problem, please provide more information. Which playlist. If possible, please record your process and send us the recorded video to help check it out. Thank you.

the default location for log file is:
                  C:\Users\computer name\Documents\DVDFabDownloader\log

Comment

It seems to work now. Ias soon as I started the downloaded, i clicked on another tab on the left, so it doesn't do the synchronize..
                    it stopped doing that ever since, not sure what happened, since i don't have any playlist

Glad you were able to reproduce the issue. looking forward to an update

Comment

Working...
                    X