This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] what am I doing wrong.

Something isn't right. Might be the overtaxed internet bandwith, or something on my system. DL was working good a couple days ago, but it does get sketchy at times with alot of failures.
    Attached Files

I have noticed increasing problems with my streaming services which has gotten worse in the past 3-4 days. Have only used the new version of Downloader once so far but it worked ok on yt. The Downloader log indicates it can’t find some of the components, which might be an installer problem. If you used the online installer, try downloading there offline installer and running it before trying again.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      I have noticed increasing problems with my streaming services which has gotten worse in the past 3-4 days. Have only used the new version of Downloader once so far but it worked ok on yt. The Downloader log indicates it can’t find some of the components, which might be an installer problem. If you used the online installer, try downloading there offline installer and running it before trying again.
      I've been having issues with installing Downloader the last few updates. If you remember, I posted a picture of the start menu that showed different icons for the program.it glitches while installing & then won't open, so I have to do a complete uninstall of every folder associated with it. Then I can get it to install properly. I will definitely use the offline installer from now on. Funny thing is, I also have the free version of Real Player/Downloader and that has been crappy for a couple weeks, but it worked fine for Frankenstein Live yesterday (2 different versions). Only use that once in a blue moon because it's crappy. Thnaks for the help & stay safe & healthy

Comment

You too!
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You too!
          I just uninstalled it again to try & get a super clean install. Should I have kept my personal settings or not? the option before uninstall

Comment

I am still using 2204 because I like the option of making playlists.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              I am still using 2204 because I like the option of making playlists.
              I sometimes make my own playlist on YouTube itself, then download the music & delete the playlist.

Comment

A new version was released yesterday, please give it a try and share the results.

Comment

A new version was released yesterday, please give it a try and share the results.
                  Updated to new version, tried to do a single video from Evanescence but got an error. Completely deleted everything again, and reinstalled it. Just tried a different playlist & same results.Tried the browser interface, but that won't play nice with YouTube.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'm having these problems as well. Everything was working fine yesterday afternoon. Now, all I get is the error you have, or I get a "Preparing" message .... which does nothing. The attached has not moved for around 20 minutes

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	310
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	381809

Comment

Originally posted by AndyF View Post
                      I'm having these problems as well. Everything was working fine yesterday afternoon. Now, all I get is the error you have, or I get a "Preparing" message .... which does nothing. The attached has not moved for around 20 minutes

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	94.0 KB ID:	381809
                      We tried this URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8wtwJYwNUw
                      It worked.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	屏幕快照 2020-05-18 下午5.26.21.png
Views:	314
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	381821

Please restart Downloader to try again, if still have problem, please attach your downloader log file too, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post

Updated to new version, tried to do a single video from Evanescence but got an error. Completely deleted everything again, and reinstalled it. Just tried a different playlist & same results.Tried the browser interface, but that won't play nice with YouTube.
                        Hi jrogers, please post some links you have the analyze/download problem, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Hi jrogers, please post some links you have the analyze/download problem, thanks.
                          Ok, just tried to do a Playlist & a single video (from that same playlist). Not working, with the same message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3V7...f&index=3&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...k9JordyG9OxcWf -- playlist

Comment

Here's a log file from a little bit ago, and a screenshot of the program when I open it.Once I click YouTube, it goes to the normal scrren.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post

Ok, just tried to do a Playlist & a single video (from that same playlist). Not working, with the same message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3V7...f&index=3&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...k9JordyG9OxcWf -- playlist
                              We tried the URLs you posted, they worked.
                              Please use CCleaner to completely remove Downloader and then reinstall again, right click on it to run it as administrator, make sure that no firewall/defender or antivirus software will block Downloader from accessing the network.

Comment

Working...
                              X