DVDFab Forum - [Solved] what am I doing wrong.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Solved] what am I doing wrong.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    nope! still not working

    Comment


      #17
      Ok, I just tried to update the version on my laptop from 2.3 to 2.7 and the same thing is occurring!! I really think there might be a bug in the way it updates, cause this hasn't really happened like this before. Usually if the update craps out, I can completely remove it & start over with no issues

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post
        Ok, I just tried to update the version on my laptop from 2.3 to 2.7 and the same thing is occurring!! I really think there might be a bug in the way it updates, cause this hasn't really happened like this before. Usually if the update craps out, I can completely remove it & start over with no issues
        Please go to this path to remove the folder/file and then try again.
        C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab Downloader\my_resource
        DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

        DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

        Guide for adding attachments in a post
        --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Mona View Post

          Please go to this path to remove the folder/file and then try again.
          C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab Downloader\my_resource
          I already removed the program a couple hours ago with Revo Uninstaller. The file is not there either I will remove just that file from my laptop the next time I am using it. Maybe I'll just wait until the next update & try again.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post

            I already removed the program a couple hours ago with Revo Uninstaller. The file is not there either I will remove just that file from my laptop the next time I am using it. Maybe I'll just wait until the next update & try again.
            Please give v2.2.0.8 a try.
            DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
            For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

            DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
            For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

            Guide for adding attachments in a post
            --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Mona View Post

              Please give v2.2.0.8 a try.
              Well, that was an exercise in futility! Same results, and I even went & deleted the folder you said to delete. Same issues

              Attached is a picture of the screen before I click on YouTube. Log file also attached
              Attached Files

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Mona View Post

                Please give v2.2.0.8 a try.
                Hey MONA,

                I uninstalled my Norton program & before I proceeded with the reinstall, I tried to download the new version & IT WORKED!!

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post

                  Hey MONA,

                  I uninstalled my Norton program & before I proceeded with the reinstall, I tried to download the new version & IT WORKED!!
                  Thank you for the update, I am glad that it works now.

                  I will close this thread.
                  DVDFab log default location:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
                  For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

                  DVDFab Player 5:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
                  For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

                  Guide for adding attachments in a post
                  --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X