X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope! still not working

Comment

Ok, I just tried to update the version on my laptop from 2.3 to 2.7 and the same thing is occurring!! I really think there might be a bug in the way it updates, cause this hasn't really happened like this before. Usually if the update craps out, I can completely remove it & start over with no issues

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post
        Ok, I just tried to update the version on my laptop from 2.3 to 2.7 and the same thing is occurring!! I really think there might be a bug in the way it updates, cause this hasn't really happened like this before. Usually if the update craps out, I can completely remove it & start over with no issues
        Please go to this path to remove the folder/file and then try again.
        C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab Downloader\my_resource

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please go to this path to remove the folder/file and then try again.
          C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab Downloader\my_resource
          I already removed the program a couple hours ago with Revo Uninstaller. The file is not there either I will remove just that file from my laptop the next time I am using it. Maybe I'll just wait until the next update & try again.

Comment

I already removed the program a couple hours ago with Revo Uninstaller. The file is not there either I will remove just that file from my laptop the next time I am using it. Maybe I'll just wait until the next update & try again.
            Please give v2.2.0.8 a try.

Comment

Well, that was an exercise in futility! Same results, and I even went & deleted the folder you said to delete. Same issues

Attached is a picture of the screen before I click on YouTube. Log file also attached
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey MONA,

I uninstalled my Norton program & before I proceeded with the reinstall, I tried to download the new version & IT WORKED!!

Comment

Hey MONA,

I uninstalled my Norton program & before I proceeded with the reinstall, I tried to download the new version & IT WORKED!!
                  Thank you for the update, I am glad that it works now.

I will close this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X