Curiosity Stream only downloading trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curiosity Stream only downloading trailers

I've been trying to download from Curiosity Stream (I have premium) I've tried both the mobile and PC Apps, however, when I open the files, all I am getting is the trailer for the video, not the video itself.

Any thoughts?

The url may be pointing to the trailer. Try entering it in your browser and see if it plays the trailer or the full episode. Also, submit the log file after processing one of these.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

if curiosity stream is anything like youtube premium that require you to log in
      then the dvdfab downlowder may not work - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...outube-premium

Comment

I've attached the log file, it looks like it's not downloading a trailer but roughly the first 2 minutes of the video.

Originally posted by october262 View Post
        if curiosity stream is anything like youtube premium that require you to log in
        then the dvdfab downlowder may not work - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...outube-premium
        I thought of that as well, but DVDFab Downloader specifically lists Curiosity Stream as one of the sites it works with.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Pythonline, we are trying to reproduce the problem you reported, any news, I will update you.

Comment

if it helps, I attached my log. Near the bottom I'm seeing this, which might be where the problem is

2084 07:35:00 Warning: YouTubeDL: Media Fetch error out: "curiositystream 2131" "Man's First Friend_1920x1080.mp4" NoneType: None

Also, if it matters, the video I am trying to download is "Man's First Friend"
            Attached Files

Comment

Any update on this issue? I'm having the same problem and there has been 2 releases since this post without any resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by multicast View Post
                Any update on this issue? I'm having the same problem and there has been 2 releases since this post without any resolution.
                Can you attach your logs as well? Perhaps the more logs they have the better chance they have of finding the issue.

Comment

Is there any update on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pythonline View Post
                    Is there any update on this?
                    Please check PM, thank you.

Comment

Sorry didn't get a chance to upload logs, my computer motherboard died and I just got my new one. Any update on this?

Comment

Originally posted by multicast View Post
                        Sorry didn't get a chance to upload logs, my computer motherboard died and I just got my new one. Any update on this?
                        We need some more info to help check the issue with Curiosity Stream, please kindly check forum PM, thanks.

Comment

I replied to your PM. Please update me on your progress when you can.

Comment

form what i could find, the Curiosity Stream help center says that you can download & save
                            shows and episodes to watch on your mobile device while offline via the mobile app. from there, unsure if possible to transfer
                            the saves to your PC.

Comment

Working...
                            X