Folder issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Folder issues

Downloaded a few playlists yesterday and came across an issue.Two of the folders can't be moved, copied or deleted. all the files have been deleted but can't get rid of the folders.Screenshots of the folders & the error message attached.

Any ideas on what to do??
    Attached Files

Were the folders created by Downloader? That is very strange, What happens if you right click on the folders and select Properties? Look and see if they are in the recycle bin.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post
      Downloaded a few playlists yesterday and came across an issue.Two of the folders can't be moved, copied or deleted. all the files have been deleted but can't get rid of the folders.Screenshots of the folders & the error message attached.

Any ideas on what to do??
      try rebooting your computer and then try deleting the folders.

Comment

This is what one folder says. I'm assuming the other folder says the same. Funny thing is, I did a couple other playlists from the same Artist and they worked ok.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try rebooting your computer and then try deleting the folders.
          Nope, not deleting. any free software that could do it? I have Revo but I don't think that'll work the way I want it to

Comment

try opening the command prompt - Windows key + R
            then enter the location of the folders you want to delete.
            if that fails, restart your computer in safe mode and try deleting the files

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
              try opening the command prompt - Windows key + R
              then enter the location of the folders you want to delete.
              if that fails, restart your computer in safe mode and try deleting the files
              I'm not really sure how to do the cmd prompt deletion, and don't want to screw up my computer by doing it wrong. I changed the Downloader folder name & hid it. Created a new default destination folder and set the program to go there

Comment

Our QA team tried download playlist and remove folders, it worked, we cannot reproduce the issue of "Two of the folders can't be moved, copied or deleted."
                No idea why that happens yet, maybe administrator privilege?

Comment

Working...
                X