Dvdfab downloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab downloader

is anyone else having problems downloading videos no option appears for downloading videos you can still download videos from youtube but not on all other sites no other options if any one has Solution please help been having same issue with past 2 versions what is going on if any one has links to older working versions please leave link. Hair and skincare products from the beauty sales of Shoprite Specials this week.

I'm having trouble getting YT vids to analyze. I think I know what to do for mine, maybe it'll work for you.If you have Internet Explorer, you need to delete all the cookies & stuff. Then try again

Comment

copying and pasting url no longer downloading videos no download tabs on any websites with only Exception being youtube basicly cant download videos

Comment

Greek God You previous post has been deleted. This is a family safe forum, if you repeat this you will be banned, this is your only warning.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don’t understand why they keep coming up with new versions of downloader but this issue hasn’t been fixed I brought it to their attention 3 months ago the told me that they were able to reproduce problem still no fix almost three months later

Comment

My Version 2.2.1.1 is stuck in "Free" (will only show download arrow on YouTube) even though I have a lifetime license.

Comment

version 2.1.0.1 works fine its on older version but works hopefully they will figure out what is wrong with newer versions

Comment

For some reason, I cannot download anything anymore except for youtube.
                Older version was working fine...

Please fix asap.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X