Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the trouble. The developer is aware of the issue, any updates, we will let you know.

Comment

built a new PC full win10 pro 64bit so brand new install and still downloader doesnt start twitch or youtube, no analyze just goes away like it failed..set to audio only

Comment

Hi all, we've just released the v2212, in this release, we fixed the download issues, please upgrade or download from website and try the download again, thanks for your patience. Any questions about the new version, please post in our forum (in a new topic) or contact us at https://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm?tr...&thread=382987

Comment

v2212 works, but still has problems for me. After a total de-install I installed v2212. When I copy a URL to the clipboard it picks this up in the clipboard monitoring dialogue, but if I then select download, the dialogue closes but nothing happens. However, I can paste the url directly into the downloader explorer, it analyses it then allows me to download it OK.

I'm using Windows 10 Home 64 bit with all the latest updates.

Comment

• Wolly
            Wolly commented
            Editing a comment
            You can post the problem in a new post, so this post will be closed.
        Working...
        X