X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] V2211 latest, is faulty, does not download

V2211 latest, is faulty, does not download

Hi, could you please provide more details? Which step it stuck? You can also try to delete the AppData folder and install the software again. The location is C:\Users\<your-username>\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab Downloader

Comment

Thanks. I uninstalled and cleaned ans you suggested. Fresh install. Still fails i.e. select video, but no download button appears next to video. Then tried clicking on video play button and error message is "There was an error loading or playing this video"

Comment

Could you paste the video link here, so that I can try it too.Thanks! And also your system version may helpful.

Comment

reverted to previous version 2210 and works ok. just not current version 2211.
          my system is win10 home 64 latest version

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
            reverted to previous version 2210 and works ok. just not current version 2211.
            my system is win10 home 64 latest version
            Please still post the video URLs in problem in v2.2.1.1, so that we can check it out, thanks.

Comment

I'm having the same problem with CBS all access

Videos don't play, there is no download button, when I try to paste the URL into the program for downloads, nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Pythonline View Post
                I'm having the same problem with CBS all access

Videos don't play, there is no download button, when I try to paste the URL into the program for downloads, nothing happens.
                The developer will look into it.

Comment

Hi, yoyo57, please try the latest release v2212. We fixed the download issues.

Comment

all fixed thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X