This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Downloader stuck in Free with Lifetime License

No matter how many times I deauthorize and reauthorize, my version 2.2.1.1 will only show a download arrow on YouTube.
    What the heck is going on?

Admins,

Can I have a link to a previous version of DVD Downloader so I can check my system. I need to find out if this issue is on my end. This program worked great until I needed to do a clean install and loaded 2.2.1.1. Perhaps 2.2.0.0?

Comment

Hi herk,
      Please supply the Downloader internal log so the developers can check it. They can send you a link for the earlier version if they want you to try it. Sorry for the problem..
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by herk7769 View Post
        Admins,

Can I have a link to a previous version of DVD Downloader so I can check my system. I need to find out if this issue is on my end. This program worked great until I needed to do a clean install and loaded 2.2.1.1. Perhaps 2.2.0.0?
        Please check PM, and try the old version again, if still have problem, please offer more info, thanks.

Comment

OK, I replied via PM and attached the logs (including the install logs).

Additionally, when I tried to upload the Metadata from an episodic DVD I had backed up with DVDFab 11, I had to reboot (Closed via Program Manager) because the upload screen refused to accept my login password and there was no way to exit the upload screen. (In case this has something to do with why DVD Downloader is not working.)

Version 2.2.1.0 worked fine.
          Last edited by herk7769; 06-29-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Patch 2.2.1.2 Fixed my issue. Thank you!

There was some confusion about me trying to conflate DVD Downloader problem with Username/Password validation in MetaData part of DVDFab. Turns out there was just two non-related issues - both fixed now.

Comment

Working...
            X