This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

version 2203 fails to download on youtube

Hello , This version ( 2203 ) windows 10 fails to download on Youtube. Cannot download clips nor music. works on some adult sites downloads but videos cannot be viewed on the downloader screen.. I have tried to see if a new version is available to download but I apparently have latest version. Thankyou hope it can be sorted have a good day stay safe

I'm Assuming the Original poster meant 2213.
    Im having the same problem. I wasn't actually able to run the upgrade from 2211 (it would run say it was upgrading, but when I launched it was still the same version. So i uninstalled from windows 10, and installed new version directly. Now its running the new version, but every video I try from YouTube is Failed to Analyze.

Comment

Hello, sorry for the trouble, please post your latest downloader log file, thanks.

Comment

my version says 2203 and when i go to update it says i am using the latest version.

Comment

Just updated my DVDFAB tried to update downloader and i still get the response that version 2203 is up to date . yes version 2203 is saying this is the latest version when i go to update. had no issue updating dvdfab to latest version. thanks

Comment

how do i post the log files , not sure of process thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eski6 View Post
              how do i post the log files , not sure of process thanks
              Look in the documents folder for the folder Downloader folder, the log folder is in there. You'll need to attach the Downloaed log file into your post. The newest information is all the way at the bottom of that file.

Comment

Thankyou, Jrogers1965 really appreciate it. I sort of navigated my way around. I ended up doing what a man of intellect would do. I got my 12 year old son to have a look. He uninstalled and reinstalled ( i thought i had done that , obviously not if so not properly) . and now all up to date. You know your on a winner when you only job to do is to raise your kids smarter than yourself. well i succeeded. thanks again

Comment

Working...
                X