DVDFab downloader 2.2.1.4 (July 21st 2020) nothing works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab downloader 2.2.1.4 (July 21st 2020) nothing works

Installed the update and absolutely nothing works. Have tried dozens of youtube videos from several different channels each with multiple sizes and resolutions. Every single video says that it can't analyze the video. Thinking it might just be youtube I started searching other "supported" sites and found well over 80% of them are broken links in the program. Read a little bit and saw issues with the updater and tried uninstalling and downloading fresh and reinstalling and still have the same issue. As it is, the product doesn't serve a single function. I've seen some older posts where this has happened so I'm curious if its working for anyone (and there is something I can do to fix it) or if there is some form of compensation for selling a product that stopped working within the year it was purchased. Thanks for any help.

Hi, please completely remove the Downloader, delete its log folder and then install the latest one to try again.
    If still have problem, please provide some urls you have problem with, and provide the downloader log file for analyzing too, thanks.

Comment

Downloader does not work for me anymore. Good while it lasted. Same as hucklebarry. Can't analyze. I deleted everything & re-installed many times. Turned off Firewall etc. Tried paste URL. Nothing works.
      Last edited by Scrappy; 07-28-2020, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Greetings.
        I had much the same issue as Messers Huckleberry and Scrappy with 2.2.1.3 & 4
        It was solved with completely removing the insulation along with all personal settings (and not just simply uninstalling it) with Revo and further deleting the entire Downloader folder in Documents.
        Now works
        Thank you
        HTH

Comment

My issue was resolved with version 2.2.1.6. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X