youtube failure to read anddownload video or mp3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youtube failure to read anddownload video or mp3

Latest version ( paid ) 2215 of downloader fails on YOUTUBE to read , it will not download MP3 or video . thanks Eski.

Please uninstall Downloader and delete its log folder and then install v2.2.1.5 to try again.
    If still have problem, please past the video link and attach the downloader log file, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please uninstall Downloader and delete its log folder and then install v2.2.1.5 to try again.
      If still have problem, please past the video link and attach the downloader log file, thanks.
      Mona, I was going to do as you suggested but the uninstall option isn't listed on the menu bar (Windows 10)

Comment

You need to go to "Settings", "Apps & features" it shows normally along with all my other apps as "DVDFab Downloader" with option box "uninstall".
        This is how developers do this in Win10

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
          You need to go to "Settings", "Apps & features" it shows normally along with all my other apps as "DVDFab Downloader" with option box "uninstall".
          This is how developers do this in Win10
          I was able to get it uninstalled by using Revo. But thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
          X