Cannot download mp3 or video - just paid for DVDFab Video Downloader Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot download mp3 or video - just paid for DVDFab Video Downloader Pro

I just paid $69.45 USD fot DVDFab Vireo Downloader Pro after my trial version expired. I am not able to download any mp3 or video files from YouTube. I saw other people reporting this issue but did not find any official response giving instructions to fix the issues or acknowledging that the product is broken and something is being done about this. Please help or refund my credit card.

Thank you for attention to this issue.

Originally posted by gilcandia View Post
    I just paid $69.45 USD fot DVDFab Vireo Downloader Pro after my trial version expired. I am not able to download any mp3 or video files from YouTube. I saw other people reporting this issue but did not find any official response giving instructions to fix the issues or acknowledging that the product is broken and something is being done about this. Please help or refund my credit card.

Thank you for attention to this issue.
    I've had problems on one of my machines lately too. I went to the downloader folder, and there's a folder called fab_down_tmp Look inside there, that's where my clips are ending up.

Comment

I searched my entire disk and cannot find folder fab_down_tmp. I just tried it again and got the same error - Analyzing Video Failed. I found the location of the DVDFab Downloader log so I am posting it here hoping someone from the DVDFab team will look at it and give some kind of response.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gilcandia View Post
        I searched my entire disk and cannot find folder fab_down_tmp. I just tried it again and got the same error - Analyzing Video Failed. I found the location of the DVDFab Downloader log so I am posting it here hoping someone from the DVDFab team will look at it and give some kind of response.
        Please download the file and the URL below:

Unzip it and then use it to replace the one under this directory
        C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\AppData\Roamin g\DVDFab Downloader\YoutubeToMP3

After that, try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please download the file and the URL below:

Unzip it and then use it to replace the one under this directory
          C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\AppData\Roamin g\DVDFab Downloader\YoutubeToMP3

After that, try again and feedback, thank you.
          Not really sure if I did that correctly. I tried to get a new Prince song and I still got the "Video Analysis failed" message. But the file is in fab_down_tmp folder anyway. I did an old Robert Plant playlist & the whole folder is in the right spot. Everything seems to work on my old computer though
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post

Not really sure if I did that correctly. I tried to get a new Prince song and I still got the "Video Analysis failed" message. But the file is in fab_down_tmp folder anyway. I did an old Robert Plant playlist & the whole folder is in the right spot. Everything seems to work on my old computer though
            I've passed your log file to our developer, any news, I will let you know.

Comment

I've passed your log file to our developer, any news, I will let you know.
              I'm also having the same problem. I've attached my log in case it can be useful. My program worked great until this 2302 update. Is there a way to go back to the previous version? Maybe through the "extended download services"?
              DVDFab_Downloader.log I think I did that attachment correctly. I would appreciate any help you have to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by kolohe View Post

I'm also having the same problem. I've attached my log in case it can be useful. My program worked great until this 2302 update. Is there a way to go back to the previous version? Maybe through the "extended download services"?
                [ATTACH]n385597[/ATTACH] I think I did that attachment correctly. I would appreciate any help you have to offer.
                Please completely remove Downloader, while it asks whether you want to keep your personal info, don't keep it, and then delete the log folder. Download and install DVDFab Downloader from this URL https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFabDownloader to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Please completely remove Downloader, while it asks whether you want to keep your personal info, don't keep it, and then delete the log folder. Download and install DVDFab Downloader from this URL https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFabDownloader to try again and feedback, thank you.
                  Yesterday I re-installed a previous version, 2.2.0.8, from my download folder to replace the 2.3.0.2. I did not uninstall 2.3.0.2 first. It seems to have completely replaced the 2.3.0.2 as I can't find that version anywhere except for the download folder. The program seems to be working as it should. Do you still recommended uninstalling Downloader? And if you do, could you be more specific about how to remove it?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Comment

Originally posted by kolohe View Post

Yesterday I re-installed a previous version, 2.2.0.8, from my download folder to replace the 2.3.0.2. I did not uninstall 2.3.0.2 first. It seems to have completely replaced the 2.3.0.2 as I can't find that version anywhere except for the download folder. The program seems to be working as it should. Do you still recommended uninstalling Downloader? And if you do, could you be more specific about how to remove it?

Thank you very much for your time and help.
                    Thank you for the update, in this case, please use 2.2.0.8 for now. If we need other information we will let you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X