Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see VRV and youtube movies

Comment

Blazing fast downloads in 1080p (like the Amazon and HBO Max downloaders) for NETFLIX and AppleTV+

Please add 1080p support for HULU
      Last edited by dillon77; 04-02-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Program crashes when closing it. The crash log appears and I sent it in.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Hi

Can you please consider adding the option to save moore that one language.

And the nordic streaming services ( That Pavel mentioned ) would be great!

Comment

Pandora would be a welcome addition.

Comment

Could we have blazing fast downloads for Netflix like Amazon and Disney plus

Comment

Would love it if Peacock was added.

Comment

This is such an amazing product! It works well! Kudos to you all for your time in creating and working out the bugs for us.

Would it be possible to add a "save queue" function? Sometimes I have a bunch queued up and I'll need to restart my computer for some dumb update and I'll have to requeue everything. The save queue function would be a tremendous addition to DRM Downloader.

Comment

Could we possibly have the option to save to an MKV container instead of MP4? That way the AC-3 would be more compatible? Thanks!

Comment

Need peacock and tubi

Comment

Could we have a Pause option for downloads and able to resume downloads cheers

Comment

Please add Funimation, Crunchyroll, and HiDive to the downloader.

Comment

Can we get a dark mode option? I am getting screen burn-in. Thank you

Comment

instead of downgrading the resolutions for downloads how about supporting 4k downloads.

Comment

Add support for stan (Australian streaming service)

Comment

Working...
                                X