Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be great to see the new Discovery + (plus) streaming service added!!

Comment

Peacock is a must. Crackle would be nice, too. And I agree about forced subtitles. I was watching The Pianist which I downloaded from Showtime (on Amazon) and was annoyed that I had to keep the subtitles on if I wanted to know what they were saying the few times they were speaking German.

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
        Peacock is a must. Crackle would be nice, too. And I agree about forced subtitles. I was watching The Pianist which I downloaded from Showtime (on Amazon) and was annoyed that I had to keep the subtitles on if I wanted to know what they were saying the few times they were speaking German.
        To download the forced the subtitle from AMZ, it will be added soon.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Would be good to add Hayu and Peacock thanks

hayu.com
          peacock.com

Comment

It would be nice to have a “ computer shutdown” option similar to the regular DVDFAB programs, allowing a long download to complete then to shut down the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
              It would be nice to have a “ computer shutdown” option similar to the regular DVDFAB programs, allowing a long download to complete then to shut down the computer.
              Log? situation? I never have this problem. Of course I talk for myself Better if you create a tread to describe the situation and put the log.

Comment

I'd like to request the ability to save a queue, that way when the program crashes, it would be able to resume when you opened it back up.

Comment

Originally posted by corey75 View Post
                  I'd like to request the ability to save a queue, that way when the program crashes, it would be able to resume when you opened it back up.
                  ^^^^ This...

While we hope that DRM Downloader works perfectly and doesn't crash or need to be restarted, the reality is that DRM Downloader is a new product and is experiencing, and will continue to experience, growing pains. So having the queue be retained if we need to exit/restart after an error, etc., so that we don't have to re-add everything, would be a great addition.

Comment

I would like to see Crave added for Canadian users. HBO in Canada operates through the Crave banner which covers movies, HBO, Showtime and Startz.

Comment

hi please add Funimation.com to the list that site should be easy to do

Comment

A persistent queue (browse and add items now, boot it up to pull them down while I sleep) would be very useful.
                        Also, the ability to pull from Funimation & Crunchyroll.

Comment

I know downloader can do audio only from youtube. it would be awesome if it could do amazon music hd.

Comment

Need decent audio quality, only low quality audio streams seem to be currently supported

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
                              Need decent audio quality, only low quality audio streams seem to be currently supported
                              I know audio can vary... So can you expand on this? With what service? what title? Can you use an app like MediaInfo -> https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo to provide details of the file's audio?

Like most downloads from Amazon and Netflix are 5.1, many are still 2.0, but that seems to vary by title... and also mirrors my experience using a FireTV or Roku. Currently Amazon is the only service that gives me E-AC-3, the others are AAC. And Disney+ is limited to 2 channel audio. I will say for 5.1 movies from Amazon, the MP4 file generally has 640kbps E-AC3 audio, where as 5.1 AAC netflix movies its often 128kbps so yeah I'd like to see an improvement in the specs.. Playing them back via Roku or FireTV and my 5.1 receiver they all sound as good as when using the streaming services.

Comment

CBS is 124kbps, and Disney+ is 125kpbs on all the streams I've tried

Comment

Working...
                                X