Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the great work.

Any luck to get Salto.fr support (L3 widevine encrypted content) ?

Thanks

Comment

Epix Now ??

Comment

4K content downloads from other services, other than just HBO Max. 4K from Netflix would be great!

Comment

Hi there,

Can you please add https://vix.com/es-es/ondemand, "Watch thousands of Spanish-language movies, novelas and TV series for free"

Comment

请考虑以下网站:
            wavve
            kocowa
            kktv
            linetv
            iqiyi(希望可以下到4k的)
            wetv

另外希望可以增加netflix的4k下载,很希望能下到4k版本

Comment

To Everyone asking about CBC Gem, the Generic Downloader works just fine as the content isn't DRM protected.
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by Per K View Post

The Atmos is hidden inside the EAC3 audio track it self, if the movie do contain Atmos.
                To my knowledge then Atmos is only being used on 4K video on the streaming services, so that limits it for StreamFab to only HBO Max.
                Nope, I believe that is incorrect. I've seen numerous releases of titles online from Netflix, Amazon, etc that include Atmos as a separate type of DDP 5.1. Regular DDP 5.1 is listed in Mediainfo as "Enhanced AC-3, Dolby Digital plus" and the max audio quality is 640kb/s, whereas the kind of track that also contains Atmos is called "Enhanced AC-3 with Join Object Coding, Dolby Digital Plus with Dolby Atmos" and the max audio quality is 768kb/s . Also I know for certain that this specific audio track doesn't require L1 or a special type of DRM, just plain L3, as I have another program (that works differently than Streamfab but it shouldn't matter in this case) that can recognize the DDP 5.1 with Atmos track just fine, and I'm quite sure that program doesn't have any special tricks to access that track. So, my point is, I believe it's very possible (correct me if I'm wrong) to update the modules (at least Netflix and Amazon) to support Atmos with DDP 5.1 audio track, and have the "Atmos" bit show in the audio track selector in case people don't want Atmos in their copies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dijitul View Post

Nope, I believe that is incorrect. I've seen numerous releases of titles online from Netflix, Amazon, etc that include Atmos as a separate type of DDP 5.1. Regular DDP 5.1 is listed in Mediainfo as "Enhanced AC-3, Dolby Digital plus" and the max audio quality is 640kb/s, whereas the kind of track that also contains Atmos is called "Enhanced AC-3 with Join Object Coding, Dolby Digital Plus with Dolby Atmos" and the max audio quality is 768kb/s . Also I know for certain that this specific audio track doesn't require L1 or a special type of DRM, just plain L3, as I have another program (that works differently than Streamfab but it shouldn't matter in this case) that can recognize the DDP 5.1 with Atmos track just fine, and I'm quite sure that program doesn't have any special tricks to access that track. So, my point is, I believe it's very possible (correct me if I'm wrong) to update the modules (at least Netflix and Amazon) to support Atmos with DDP 5.1 audio track, and have the "Atmos" bit show in the audio track selector in case people don't want Atmos in their copies.
                  I will ask the dev to check for Netflix and Amazon first if we can get Atmos audio track.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I would like to see the ability to switch the user agent. Some other video streaming downloaders have this feature. This is helpful for preventing video websites from keying in on the default user agent that the downloader uses.

For those reading this and not knowing what a user agent is, here is an example of my Win10/64 Chrome version 101's user agent:
                    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.67 Safari/537.36

StreamFAB appears to use this user agent:
                    Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:95.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/95.0
                    which means Firefox 95 on Ubuntu Linux

Comment

Please add FrndlyTV for DVR and On Demand services?

Comment

Please support www.telasa.jp in DRM MPD Downloader

Comment

Hi I would like to suggest an extra option added to SF services that support Scheduling:

I request that an option for selecting specific versions of a show when there are multiple options. For example on Crunchyroll the show "Skeleton Knight in Another World" has three options:
                          1. Skeleton Knight in Another World
                          2. Skeleton Knight in Another World (German Dub)
                          3. Skeleton Knight in Another World (English Dub)

I would like to be able to Schedule to download new episodes automatically with one of those options. Right now it does not download the one I would like automatically.

Thanks!

Comment

Please add in Youtube Downloader the possibilty to select the video quality (Bitrate/Resolution) like DRM MPD Downloader. Thank you
                            Last edited by IceT; 05-20-2022, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Would be nice if you implemented aria2c for Youtube and sites that use segments. Also would be nice if you switched from youtube-dl to yt-dlp as it is better maintained and supports more sites
                              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

- update browser security to be able to access some sites like YouTube and others, now it is not possible to download YouTube videos that require you to log in.

-allow you to add sites as favorites likes normal browser.
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X