Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be very to have a function to bookmark your own site links, for example when you are using DRM MPD downloader

Comment

StreamFab Suggestions
      (Some have already been suggested previously)

1) Add User-Agent Switcher to make it look like you are using certain type browser and/or OS.
      2) Add ability to add Chrome extensions to the StreamFab CEF browser.
      3) Add bookmarks for storing frequently used non-V.I.P. sites.
      4) Add a simple small password manager (probably not needed if extensions were added and Lastpass, Bitwarden, or etc. could be used).
      5) Add the Supported Streaming Services from https://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-mpd-downloader.htm to StreamFab if user has DRM-MPD module. This would be similar to the existing listing for All Supported Sites for the Youtube Downloader in StreamFab. Or combine the two but clearly mark DRM-MPD sites.
      6) Add a Streaming Guide perhaps based on the Trakt.tv or JustWatch API.
      7) Discontinue the Review StreamFab and Get a One-Year Free Subscription promotional offer. It does nothing but cheapen all StreamFab reviews. It makes it look like users are being bought to give good reviews. The competition has already used this against StreamFab.

Comment

Add the ability to run pre-processing and/or post-processing external programs or batch files. Along the same lines, add the ability to run external programs or batch files at exit from StreamFab.

Comment

Could you please make it so we can download from the streaming site Viaplay.dk ? We are so many who want that site and we have been asking for so long.

Comment

Add BBC iPlayer to the British list.

Comment

I will pitch into the other people in the pile and also request "hidive.com" to be added, thanks!

Comment

drm MPD on youtube owned mvoies not working it's not working on zee5.com most drm MPD website is giving me error. i just pruchased the 69$ drm mpd downloader

Comment

Originally posted by jomfruen View Post
                  Could you please make it so we can download from the streaming site Viaplay.dk ? We are so many who want that site and we have been asking for so long.
                  That is one of my wishes too ...

Comment

Could we have a feature with "select all" if someone wanted to download all subs and all audio tracks from a video from any streaming platform that's available with more than one?

A lot of times on Amazon and Disney, I like to select all languages because some of my friends and family speak multi languages so it would be a great feature instead of clicking each box one by one.

Thanks!

Comment

Please add a feature where the title of an item in the download queue of DRM MPD & DRM M3U8 is a different color if it has already been downloaded.

Certain sites (like Sling.com) are coded in such a way that DRM MPD is discovering videos as you are scrolling and the name tells you nothing about what episode it is.
                      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Hi there,

Can you please add: https://vix.com/es-es/ondemandplus

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by elegua View Post
                          Hi there,

Can you please add: https://vix.com/es-es/ondemandplus

Thanks in advance.
                          It is already available via the DRM MPD module. I was able to get the regular (non-VIX+) videos without signing in nor using a VPN from the US. I did not want to use a free trial week to see if I could get the VIX+ videos as well.

Comment

Sling would be amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by jasonxz View Post
                              Sling would be amazing!
                              Sling already works but it's quite a challenge to pick the right video(s)
                              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Is there a way to download ONLY subtitles? If there is, I can't find it.

If it's not possible now, I would like to have that added as an option.

Comment

Working...
                                X