Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you guys please add https://www.nbc.com/ it should be an easy site that one to do

Comment

It would be great if you could include some dutch sites like :

GoPlay, dat zijn al je favoriete programma’s van Play4, Play5, Play6 en Play7. Kijk gratis live of uitgesteld. Waar je wil. Wanneer je wil.

Thanks a lot!!

Comment

I would like the channel http://freeview.com.au added. This is an Australian station with lots of old shows available to download. Thank you!

Comment

As regards the previous post, it is actually 7Plus.com.au that the downloads available on, sorry for the confusion!

Comment

Another vote for Discovery+. I agree, MKV container support is always better than MP4.

Comment

Please Discovery Plus

Comment

Please can you work at Paramount Plus outside the United States

Comment

More sites are good, but stability and FIXING the current sites needs to be done, before adding new features
                  That being said, the ability to clear cache is necessary. Simply deleting the cache directory doesn't cut it

Comment

Hats off to your graphic designer DVDFab. Love the new StreamFab logo and branding!

Comment

Any timeline on when Discovery plus will be added????

Comment

nice to see sticky solution problem post.
                        like other said, A sticky post identifying current, unresolved issues would be helpful for developer and customer.
                        there are tons of SAME question posts, so i can see you guys must be tired.

thank you for hard works.
                        be waiting for further update.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                          Could you guys please add https://www.nbc.com/ it should be an easy site that one to do
                          You can download from NBC.com using the url download option. The downside is you can't batch download.

Comment

can you consider prende.tv?

Comment

Boomerang please!

Comment

Please change the StreamFab window close process to include a warning if there is an active download. I have closed the program from the main StreamFab screen when the Hulu screen was still downloading but hidden behind another window.

Comment

Working...
                                X