Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonjour, concernant les sous-titres pouvez-vous les incruster dans la vidéo ? (rendu direct dans la vidéo). Merçi !

Comment

hello again, can you please add https://watch.spectrum.net/ this is for spectrum tv streaming website

any news or updates on https://watch.lifetimemovieclub.com/ , https://www.lifetimemovieclub.com/ another streaming website

thank you for your time

Comment

As we've seen features vary between supported services, like some services will support 5.1, others just stereo, AAC vs AC3, some support batching, others don't.

So when posting release notes that include adding support for a new service (like 3.0.0.6 is adding Amazon), can you include what features to expect with it, compared to others?

Comment

It would be great to be able to restart failed downloads in batch downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
            As we've seen features vary between supported services, like some services will support 5.1, others just stereo, AAC vs AC3, some support batching, others don't.

So when posting release notes that include adding support for a new service (like 3.0.0.6 is adding Amazon), can you include what features to expect with it, compared to others?
            This link could help you

Comment

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
              Not exactly. That is just a collection of the notes which have also been posted in the forum when a new version is released. For example, see -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...anuary-14-2021 and -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...anuary-13-2021

Notice how it for 3.0.0.6 it says...
              DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.6 Changelog
              New: Added the support to download Amazon Prime videos from Amazon US and primevideo websites with the DRM Video Downloader module.
              While the web site advertising DVDFab DRM Downloader says it can download "up to 1080p" and "up to 5.1 audio", from using the app, I know that Disney+ only records 2 channel audio (Not 5.1), HBOMax doesn't support batch mode yet, etc. In other words, not all features are supported on all services/web sites.

So when announcing that downloading from Amazon Prime Videos is now supported, or in the future when they add the other services they say they are working on, it would be nice to know these details of what features to expect.

So far with Amazon Prime in the USA, I've only been able to download 2 channel audio, and there isn't a "high speed toggle", BUT I don't know if is that working as designed/expected or if there is a bug or?? Therefore also listing what features are supported for the new Supported providers in the release notes would be a good thing.

Comment

So when announcing that downloading from Amazon Prime Videos is now supported, or in the future when they add the other services they say they are working on, it would be nice to know these details of what features to expect.

So far with Amazon Prime in the USA, I've only been able to download 2 channel audio, and there isn't a "high speed toggle", BUT I don't know if is that working as designed/expected or if there is a bug or?? Therefore also listing what features are supported for the new Supported providers in the release notes would be a good thing.
                Hi all,

Good idea, we will list more details if we add the new website support.

For Amazon, it's always the high speed download (according your network speed), it's the new way (download video and audio directly and then remux them into MP4), and for support to download EAC3 from AMZ, it's will be supported soon.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Can you one day add DD on 5.1 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi all,

Good idea, we will list more details if we add the new website support.

For Amazon, it's always the high speed download (according your network speed), it's the new way (download video and audio directly and then remux them into MP4), and for support to download EAC3 from AMZ, it's will be supported soon.

Thanks!

Wilson
                    Hope the way you download for high speed gets add to the rest of the sites too that is fantastic

Comment

Hi There: Just paid the DVDFab DRM Video Downloader
                      Extended Download Service and started installing to my computer (Windows 7 65-bit) but run into problems. I'll try to attach the snap shot error and hoping someone can guide me to the correct setup which I would really appreciate it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

While it would be nice for uk fans to be able to download from Britbox and some others it would be better just to ensure the program works properly to start with. If it was working correctly it would be an awesome tool and likely one of the most useful programs ever and on the odd occasions it does work the results are great. But I'm unhappy with it simply because it fails most of the time. With Netflix the end credits are usually chopped off, with Disney + movies stop downloading at 1h13 EVERY time (at leaat Melody Time and the Black Cauldron do - some others are ok), and Prime video fails nearly all the time. I managed to download one movie. One I specially rented so only have 2 days to download and every single time it sits there analysing then the movie never becomes available to add to the queue. Others have downloaded completely then while they are "parsing video" the download fails and you need to start again. I tried a series of 6 half hours and when episode 1 had downloaded it continued to say downloading. Episode 1 never completes to view and the rest never download at all. And so it goes on. It has huge potential but the prgram at the moment is an absolute disaster

Comment

Would be nice to download from the following URL.. proclassictv.com. I can watch the show in the explorer but the download button doesn't show up. Why won't it just capture what is showing or playing in the explorer window.

Comment

How about from this site as well can't seem to get it to download even after downloading the Chrome Extension as asked
                            Watch every episode from every season and find the best recipes, equipment reviews, taste tests, and cooking videos for home cooks.

Comment

Support for new sites must be added in future versions.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

we,really need high speed downloading on Netflix and Disney

Comment

Working...
                                X