Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From DVDFab Staff Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Dear All,

The new StreamFab!

Product Page:
    www.dvdfab.cn/downloader.htm?ad=forum

Download Link: www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab

Please start a new thread and post all the log files under C:\Users\Your Profile\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\Log if you have any other problem.

If you have any comments, feature request or suggestions about this product, welcome to leave them in this thread. Thanks to the many users that have done so, many of the requested features and sites have already been added! Your feedback is extremely important, so please continue to provide it.

Working on additional sites and features!
    • Customize the output file name
    • ITVX Website

Supported Websites
    • International
      • Netflix: All regional countries, 1080p/720p videos, H264/H265 Codec, Atmos 5.1/EAC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audio
      • Amazon: All regional countries, 1080p/720p videos, H264/H265 Codec, EAC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audio
      • HBO Max: 1080p/720p videos, H264/H265 Codec, AC3 5.1/AAC2.0 audio; for 4K movies: 4K UHD 2160p HDR10 + Dolby Atmos audio, you can check the 4K movies from here: HBO Max 4K movie list
      • HBO Now: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AC3 5.1/AAC2.0 audio
      • Hulu: US - 1080p/720p videos, H264/H265 Codec, EAC3 5.1/AAC 2.0; JP - 1080p/720p videos, AAC 2.0
      • Disney+: All regional countries, 720p videos, H264 Codec, EAC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 (US, DE, UK etc), AAC 2.0 (Disney+ JP)
      • Paramount+: US only, 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audio
      • Apple TV+: All regional countries, 720p videos (* The new released videos (after 2021/11/01) can only be downloaded up to 480p.), H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • ESPN Plus: US, 720p, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0
      • Funimation: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • Discovery Plus: All regional countries, 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio (Still working on Disconvery+ IN)
      • Shahid: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • Crunchyroll: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio (Crunchyroll BETA website)
      • Twitch: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
    • North American
      • Peacock: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, EAC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audio
      • Pluto TV: 720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • Roku Channel: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audio
      • Tubi: 720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio​​​​​
      • Crackle: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • Viki: 1080p/720p/480p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio (* To download the 1080p/720p video, you need to subscribe VIKIPass.)
      • LIVENow: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
    • Japanese
      • U-NEXT/H-NEXT: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • AbemaTV: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • Rakuten TV: JP only, 720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • FOD: 720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • Paravi: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio (Paravi down the new released video resolution to 720p from 2020.10.01)
      • DMM.com: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • dTV: 720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
    • German
      • Joyn: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • TVNOW: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
    • Australian
      • Stan: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, EAC3 5.1/AC3 5.1/AAC 2.0 audio
    • French
      • CANAL Plus: 720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
    • British
      • Channel 4: 1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
    • Adult
      • FANZA: 4K UHD 2160p/1080p/720p videos, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
      • R18:1080p/720p, H264 Codec, AAC 2.0 audio
    • Free
      • Olympic Games: nbcolympics.com, 1080p videos, AAC 2.0 audio

TRIAL VERSION UPDATE: There are two ways to try the DRM Downloader: a free 30-day trial that is limited to 3 title downloads, or purchase the full product and try it for 30 days with no limitations and get a 100% refund if not satisfied.*

Thanks!

Wilson

*refund must be requested before the 30-day period from purchase date expires.
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-29-2023, 02:02 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Highspeed download would be a big plus. Also site like Vudu would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
      Highspeed download would be a big plus. Also site like Vudu would be great.
      VUDU is not a streaming site, so downloader will not work on them.

Comment

yeah would be nice to have it downloading rather than having to play the actual epsiode hopefuuly it can download from those site like Intenet download manage does. Also the ability to select audio and subtitle tracks and download the highest possible bitrate from the actially site like a raw copy of the video and Audio
        Last edited by Justin; 12-22-2020, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Disney+ seems to truncate most the credits. I have autoplay turned off on the Disney settings in order to play the credits. However despite playing the full credits, the window minimizes after a short bit during the credits but does still continue to show them. However the DRM downloader stops downloading at the point when the window minimizes at the credits. Anyway to continue to capture credits to the end?

TRJ

Comment

Hi,
            If you could add some nordic streaming services would be great!
            Code:
            HBO Nordic
            https://en.hbonordic.com/ ((/en./se./no./dk./fi.) Is the same service in different languages)

Viaplay
            https://viaplay.se/ ((.se/.no/.dk/.fi/) Is the same service in different languages)

C More
            https://www.cmore.se/ ((.se/.no/.dk/.fi/) Is the same service in different languages)

dplay
            https://www.dplay.se/ ((.se/.no/.dk/.fi/) Is the same service in different languages)

SF Anytime
            https://www.sfanytime.com/sv ((/sv/no/fi) Is the same service in different languages)
            se and sv are Swedish, no are Norwegian, dk are Danish and fi are Finnish

Thanks for your great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam View Post

VUDU is not a streaming site, so downloader will not work on them.
              Its not a streaming service (pay monthly fee and stream anything they have)... but I can stream my movies from there.

Comment

hello

can you add

this site or link was working with the original downloader, no issues at 3-4 movies downloading at a time with good speeds until the end of Oct2020, that is when errors popped up I sent logs with ticket subject ‘video analysis failed unsupported .url’

Comment

Really need a way to use a "Headless" browser so I do not have to listen to the audio or have a window open while recording... Another downloader does that. I can queue up hundreds of videos and click "go" I never have to see or hear anything.

Comment

I would like for it to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been waiting 3 days for help after posting issues in forum.
                    Other forum members have tried to help. Many are having the same problem as me.
                    This is getting rediculous.

Comment

Is this a site support request thread?

I would like to request The Roku Channel (https://therokuchannel.roku.com/). There are some series on there that aren't available anywhere else (even on disc). Videos play in the Chrome browser only, from allowed IP's. It is working on Nord for regional restriction bypass.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakreo View Post
                        Really need a way to use a "Headless" browser so I do not have to listen to the audio or have a window open while recording... Another downloader does that. I can queue up hundreds of videos and click "go" I never have to see or hear anything.
                        You can mute the audio sound when playing the video, and we are also working on the Batch Download mode (Add some videos and DRM downloader will play & download them automatically).

Thanks!

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

You can mute the audio sound when playing the video, and we are also working on the Batch Download mode (Add some videos and DRM downloader will play & download them automatically).

Thanks!

Wilson

So high Speed Downlading is coming too

Comment

Thanks all suggestions I put as on the new update 3.0.0.3.

- I have another suggestion. Is it possible for audio to get DD 5.1 - 7.1 and DTS 5.1 - 7.1 later compared to AAC 5.1? If the film has it of course.

Comment

Please consider adding boomerang and peacock streaming services as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X