Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robarino View Post

VUDU very much IS a streaming site. What makes you think it's not?
    VUDU is Not a Streaming SITE !!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO OWN the movies to WATCH THEM.

WAKE UP !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam View Post

WAKE UP !!!!
      And how do you watch them? You STREAM the movies across the internet. SO I would argue Vudu *IS* a streaming site, just not a SUBSCRIPTION service streaming site.

Vudu is no different from Amazon if you don't subscribe to Prime. IF you didn't subscribe to Prime, you can still buy and rent movies/TV Shows from Amazon, stream those, and use StreamFab to download them. Without subscribing to Prime, you get access to only your purchases and rentals (during the rental window), and you don't get access to rest of the movies and TV that are "included with PRIME".

The only difference is VUDU doesn't offer a "fee" to subscribe and "watch everything they have". BUT VUDU DOES allow you to stream movies (with commercials) for free, as well as stream your purchases or rentals, plus the ability to stream digital copies of movies/tv you've redeemed.

So like I said, I would argue Vudu is a streaming service, just not a SUBSCRIPTION streaming service.

You don't have to agree with me, but would you consider these articles which call Vudu an "On-Demand streaming service"..
      ).

and this one which includes VUDU in its list of "best streaming services"

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam View Post

WAKE UP !!!!
        So what if you have to own them? It's still streamed to you, is it not? Also, what about all the free movies and TV shows that Vudu also offers?
        It's no different then Amazon were you can also buy movies in addition to the free ones they offer. How is that any different?

You're the only one here arguing that Vudu isn't a streaming service and your argument is a very weak one.

Oh, and shall we point out that you're also the only one begging for a Spotify Downloader yet Spotify doesn't even have videos. StreamFAB is a VIDEO downloader. At least I'm asking for something that is actually appropriate for StreamFab. Think about that, Dumbass.
        Last edited by Robarino; 07-31-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Requested new feature: Ability to download two languages at once.

Right now it is possible to download two or more subtitle tracks at once without being forced to download the whole movie again, that is not possible for language tracks. I can see that the language track is downloaded at first before the video track and is stored in the /temp/outputTemp folder as a tmp.file. But this file is still encrypted. Is it possible to decrypt this language track file separately? A complete new download of the movie with the second audio track then would not be necessary.

Comment

Hoping Peacock Tv Gets released soon but no one seems to be listening oh well hopefully soon

Comment

I may be in the minority, but I like adding TV show and movie trailers and featurettes to my plex server for a more immersive experience. Perhaps it would be possible to add the ability to download trailers from Netflix in addition to already being able to download shows and movies?

Comment

Would love to see PlutoTV and TubiTV (free/ad supported channels) added. Thanks

Comment

I'm a little confused by the latest versions changelog. Did they fix the issue with downloading Amazon videos at 1080p, or something else? It states that the issue is fixed when trying to download them with certain audio settings, but does that mean videos will now be downloaded natively at 1080p, or is there some post processing that will upscale the videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimensional View Post
                    I'm a little confused by the latest versions changelog. Did they fix the issue with downloading Amazon videos at 1080p, or something else? It states that the issue is fixed when trying to download them with certain audio settings, but does that mean videos will now be downloaded natively at 1080p, or is there some post processing that will upscale the videos?
                    Yes, with StreamFab 4.0.1.2 Downloading from Amazon at 1080p has returned, however it was only downloading as AVC(H264) no matter how you configured that Amazon setting in StreamFab, but we were seeing 224 kb/s, 84 kHz, 2 Channel E-AC-3 (DD+) audio. On movies where I kept an eye on StreamFab's temp folders while downloading, the video downloaded by StreamFab before any processing is done *IS* 1080p. StreamFab is not upscaling after download to get 1080p.

StreamFab 4.0.1.3 was released. That fixed it so that if you set H265 for Amazon in StreamFab settings, it is downloading HEVC(H265) video, and it also resulted in 640 kb/s 48 kHz, 6 Channel (5.1), E-AC-3 (DD+) audio. Again, the video downloaded is 1080P and not upscaled by some post process.

I see that 4.0.1.4 has just been released and includes a note about "Fix: A problem that the audio format of the downloaded Amazon Prime videos is not EAC3 5.1" but I haven't installed or tried that version yet to see if this was intended to fix the stereo audio issue we saw with H264 video in 4.0.1.2 or if they mean something else.

Comment

Please consider adding DTV and DTVチャンネル.

Comment

Like to see support for BBC Iplayer and 1080 from Disney+

Comment

Feature request:

I'd like to see the ability to customize the output file structure beyond just a subfolder for each service... For example, I'd also like to have the option where each movie ends up in a subfolder with the movie's title, and depending on the metadata for the movie, the movie's title and year.

For example... Now, depending on the toggle for "Create subfolder for each streaming website" your output movie files are:
                          {Streamfab downloads} \ {MovieTitle}.mp4
                          {StreamFab downloads} \ {Service} \ {MovieTitle}.mp4

I'd like options to allow for...
                          {Streamfab downloads} \ {Service} \ {MovieTitle} \ {MovieTitle}.mp4

or if the meta includes the year the movie was released, then possibly:
                          {Streamfab downloads} \ {Service} \ {MovieTitle} - {MovieYear} \ {MovieTitle} - {MovieYear}.mp4

Comment

Please add Peacock

Comment

Would love to see Peacock added as well as Motortrend on Demand added.....

Comment

Has there ever been thought given to add a cache clearing button? I've notice when I have download failures, if I manually delete the log and the temp cache, then start over, the downloads start to work again.

Comment

Working...
                                X