Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the FEATURE REQUEST or SUGGESTIONS about StreamFab here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could we get a separate output folder selection for TV shows and for Movies? The directory structure already puts episodes in S## folders, so it must be doing the differentiations. I have separate folders in my media server for Movies and for TV shows, so it'd be nice to be able to have it save to the correct directories automatically instead of having to move them after they save.

Comment

Multiple batching...

Batch a few movies and then allow you to continue to look around while the movies are downloading and then allow you to batch more movies that start downloading automatically after the initial batch is complete.

Comment

Amazon seems to download without video or audio, just straight downloading, also pretty fast, at least for me. It would be nice if Netflix and Disney+ downloaded the same way, waiting the full length time, or even half the time with high speed button, is just to long, if it can be done. Including screenshot of Amazon. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-19 Amazon.png
Views:	1006
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	390909 It took less than 25 minutes for Season 3, 13 episodes.
        Last edited by rmcaw52; 02-19-2021, 04:48 PM.

Comment

HBO still not working in the latest upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
            Could it be possible to select multiple audiotracks and having them within the final MP4 generated file? For the subtitles, it would also be great if the selected ones can be downloaded seaparetly in .SRT. Take a look to FlixGrab (they are doing it). Thanks
            When can we have this operational, please. Many thanks!

Comment

Push notifications to the DVDFab mobile app indicating the following...
              • Downloading has completed
              • Downloading has stopped inexplicably (ie. Netflix/Amazon timing you out)

Comment

Love to see Motor Trend On Demand as an option!

Comment

Could you add 4X Downloading and alos Australian Website Stan.com.au

Comment

Please add Funimation, Cruchyroll, and HiDive to your available to download sites thanks.

Comment

I am getting a message today that the FireFox browser needs to be updated but I can't find a way to do that. I downloaded Firefox separately and installed it and found the DVDfab extension. That extension will try to bring up the video in the DRM downloader but fails to download. Perhaps if there is a user friendly way to update the browser, that would help some of the problems that have been created.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Would it be possible to add the ability to download audio to MP3 from sites like Audible?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

save a queue or be able to stop in between shows and come back to it later.

Comment

I saw someone post about downloading itunes movies is better through amazon? Is that through the app, ive been downloading through itunes is amazon what its better through.

somwone else mentioned downloading audible downloading. Years ago i used to download my purchases is that not a thing any more?.

Comment

Originally posted by j_morrissette View Post
                              I saw someone post about downloading itunes movies is better through amazon? Is that through the app, ive been downloading through itunes is amazon what its better through.
                              I know that I mentioned something (not sure if it was this thread, or another), that I had been using the DVDFab DRM Remover for iOS for iTunes movie purchases in the past for my digital purchases (VUDU often has good sales), including MoviesAnywhere compatible titles.

I get better audio and video quality using DVDFab DRM Downloader to download them from Amazon than I did with the iTunes and DVDFab DRM Remover. Even with iTunes set to download "always download Full Size HD", the original, still DRM protected iTunes video is lower bitrate for video and audio than the Amazon downloads for the same movie. The downloads, and the process, is also faster with DRM Downloaded's Amazon module.

So now for any digital purchases I make that are MoviesAnywhere, and thus show up in Amazon, I just use the DVDFab DRM Downloader for Amazon instead.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                                I know that I mentioned something (not sure if it was this thread, or another), that I had been using the DVDFab DRM Remover for iOS for iTunes movie purchases in the past for my digital purchases (VUDU often has good sales), including MoviesAnywhere compatible titles.

I get better audio and video quality using DVDFab DRM Downloader to download them from Amazon than I did with the iTunes and DVDFab DRM Remover. Even with iTunes set to download "always download Full Size HD", the original, still DRM protected iTunes video is lower bitrate for video and audio than the Amazon downloads for the same movie. The downloads, and the process, is also faster with DRM Downloaded's Amazon module.

So now for any digital purchases I make that are MoviesAnywhere, and thus show up in Amazon, I just use the DVDFab DRM Downloader for Amazon instead.
                                Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X