Streaming service Audio/Video limits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streaming service Audio/Video limits?

SO I'm trying to understand with working like... "with a quality of up to 1080p and 5.1 audio tracks." on the product page for the new DRM Downloader, what should I expect from each service?

For example, I just trying downloading The Mandalorian Season 2 Ep 8 from Disney+. I got AAC 2 channel audio. Is that what I should expect? I mean, when I stream via Fire TV, Roku or the Disney+ app built into my TV, I get 5.1 channel sound, so I had hoped the DRMDownload would have similar.

Should I expect to be able to get 5.1 from Disney+?
    What about Netflix?

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
    SO I'm trying to understand with working like... "with a quality of up to 1080p and 5.1 audio tracks." on the product page for the new DRM Downloader, what should I expect from each service?

For example, I just trying downloading The Mandalorian Season 2 Ep 8 from Disney+. I got AAC 2 channel audio. Is that what I should expect? I mean, when I stream via Fire TV, Roku or the Disney+ app built into my TV, I get 5.1 channel sound, so I had hoped the DRMDownload would have similar.

Should I expect to be able to get 5.1 from Disney+?
    What about Netflix?
    Disney+ automatically detects your system’s capabilities and Internet connection speed and will attempt to deliver the highest quality experience possible
    that is if your Data usage setting is set to automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

Disney+ automatically detects your system’s capabilities and Internet connection speed and will attempt to deliver the highest quality experience possible
      that is if your Data usage setting is set to automatic.
      Disney is set for automatic. From an internet perspective, I've got 1gig, and Disney+ gives me 4K/HDR/Atmos on my Roku Ultra, and my FireTV 4Ks I also get Dolby Vision. Using DRM Downloader, the movies and shows are not getting anything beyond 2 Channel audio.

Netflix did get 1080p and 5.1 for one move I did.

Is there a limit of 2 Channel Audio with Disney+? or should it get 5.1?

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Disney is set for automatic. From an internet perspective, I've got 1gig, and Disney+ gives me 4K/HDR/Atmos on my Roku Ultra, and my FireTV 4Ks I also get Dolby Vision. Using DRM Downloader, the movies and shows are not getting anything beyond 2 Channel audio.

Netflix did get 1080p and 5.1 for one move I did.

Is there a limit of 2 Channel Audio with Disney+? or should it get 5.1?
        if you google Data Usage and Video Quality on Disney +
        they have charts to which you can go by that will give the approximate audio & video quality settings
        for different devices such as web browsers and your connected devices.

Comment

Hi,

In the web browser, Disney+ give the AAC 2.0 audio only, but we can also get the E-AC3 5.1 or AAC 5.1 audio from Disney+ in the future version.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,

In the web browser, Disney+ give the AAC 2.0 audio only, but we can also get the E-AC3 5.1 or AAC 5.1 audio from Disney+ in the future version.

Wilson
            So what you are saying is that for now what I'm seeing (2 channel audio) in Disney+ is normal, but a future DRM Downloader update will allow for 5.1?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              Hi,

Wilson
              AC3 5.1 Great future coming

Comment

Working...
              X