multi license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multi license

is drm downloader available for use with multi licence authorisation or can it only be used with a single license on one computer?

According to the terms listed in the Member Center the multi-license authorization is supported...

Terms of License Authorization -
    Per the DVDFab License Agreement, a Single-Computer license is allowed for using on only one computer or mobile device. However, there are circumstances when you might need to use DVDFab on two or more computers/mobile devices. To address this matter, we offer you the option to buy Multi-Computer License to authorize your DVDFab on multiple computers, and the Multi-Mobile License to authorize DVDFab (Downloader for now) on two or more mobile devices.
    1. As of now, Multi-Computer License works on DVDFab 12, Passkey 9, Player 6 and Downloader.
    2. The validity of the Multi-Computer License stays same as the validity of your original license.
    3. A new computer can be authorized anytime via DVDFab client, and conversely, an authorized computer can also be deauthorized anytime.
    4. When deauthorizing a product (e.g. DVDFab 12) on a computer, all the other products (Passkey 9, Player 6 and Downloader) will also be deauthorized on that computer.
    5. If you need to deauthorize a computer/mobile device that you can no longer access, you need to deauthorize all computers/mobile devices at DVDFab Member Center. However, you can only do that once per year.
    6. When buying Multi-Computer License, be clear which platform you want to buy for. You cannot buy Multi-Computer License for macOS if your original license is for Windows platform, vice versa.
    7. The price of 3-Computer License is $29.99, and it includes 3 authorizations for 3 additional computers; for 5, it is $49.99, and it includes 5 authorizations for 5 additional computers.
    8. The price of 3-Mobile License is $29.99, and it includes 3 authorizations for 3 additional mobile devices; for 5, it is $49.99, and it includes 5 authorizations for 5 additional mobile devices.

Comment

thanks jkadlec
      i have purchased drm downloader and would like to install it onto 2 computers, one computer already has netflix and the other i would have to install netflix also
      the terms of license authorization says "downloader" is supported. it does not say if drm downloader is included.my initial thought is it is not included but i am not sure
      i would have to think very carefully as to which computer i would install drm downloader onto if it is a single license product as one computer is solely for my use and the second is used by all of my household.
      i would really appreciate a response from DVDFab staff or anyone that has personal experience with the software and licensing usage.
      has someone tried to install drm downloader with a single purchase on a multiple computers using the multi license authorization?

Comment

It will work as Downloader and DRM Downloader are part of the same software application in the same way that DVD Copy DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, etc. etc. etc. are all a part of the same DVDFab 12 software application. Even though the modules are billed separately they all share the same multi-license authorization. You will have no risk in trying this yourself. Even if DRM Downloader didn't support multi-license authorization (which it does support it) you could still install the software on both computers. You would just have to go into the settings and deauthorize one before you authorized the other. That's not an issue though because it definitely does support multi-license authorization.

Edit: Just to help set your mind at ease... As a test I just installed another copy of DRM Downloader on a second computer that I own and they both authorized and work just fine.
        Last edited by jkadlec; 01-01-2021, 04:36 AM.

Comment

thanks again jkadlec
          i have successfully installed and authorised on 2 computers
          i will try to be more optimistic in the future
          much obliged

Comment

Awesome. I'm glad you got it working.

Comment

Working...
            X