Can't play titles because of Private Viewing Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play titles because of Private Viewing Mode

HBO Max just changed something because all titles now give the error : Can't play title, make sure you are not in private browser mode.
    Also, some titles on Disney still won't download and save to the computer.

I'm getting the same error now in 1/12/21

Comment

I am having the same issue with HBOMax. I tested it on videos that I have previously downloaded to make sure it wasn't just select videos.

The issue I have with Disney+ is that it only records the first 72 minutes, and then loops. Anything under 72 minutes records with little to no issue.

Comment

Please give some specific titles that do the looping.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Something did change with HBO Max because I had movies which worked previously with 3.0.0.5 that I now get the Private Browsing mode error. I downloaded 3.0.0.6 and get the same. Right now I can't find anything on HBO Max which will work. Previously only WW84 gave the private browsing error.

Jeff

Comment

I checked the latest version 3.0.0.7 . HBO Max still not working and getting the private browser error..

Jeff

Comment

I just purchased All in one Downloader and have tried to download Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max.
              This would have been my first download and I am having the same issue.

Comment

I hope this gets fixed soon as WW84 is slated to be removed by the end of this month.

Comment

Just tried it tonight...first time I got that Can't play titles because of Private Viewing Mode message...reached out to chat, tested out again and it worked just fine...weird.
                  Last edited by vice350z; 05-14-2021, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X