X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.8 - NETFLIX video downloads but no output MP4 file

Hi,

Have tried to download Season 3 of Riverdale from NETFLIX.

All of the episodes were added to the download queue using the batch download feature. DVD Fab Downloader looked like it was downloading successfully but, after checking, only four files were successfully created (Chapters 38, 41, 43 and 53). The remaining files were never transferred to the output folder and the temp directory is empty too. I have re-attempted the downloads several times but the result is the same. Each time, the download is marked as successful but if I click on the icon to either view the file in the folder or to play it with DVD Fab Player nothing happens.

Attached is the log file.

Attached Files

Is there a tab in the filename of the episode that isn't saving to disk? If there is, it won't be saved; only those without spaces in their filenames will be saved. Black Lightning season 2 is a good example that has some episodes containing tabs. Hopefully this will be addressed in a near update.

Comment

Originally posted by Gannet View Post
      Is there a tab in the filename of the episode that isn't saving to disk? If there is, it won't be saved; only those without spaces in their filenames will be saved. Black Lightning season 2 is a good example that has some episodes containing tabs. Hopefully this will be addressed in a near update.
      Thank you for the info, we will check.

Comment

Thank you. I have noticed that when an episode does not get saved to disk, the log will show the filename with a "\t", indicating where the tab in the episode name is. Not sure if this is happening with the OP, but it happens with me.

Comment

Gannet, reading your posts same happens to me version 3.0.0.9. same files saved other missing. Noticed they go into the temp folder but do not get remuxed. anxiously waiting for solution.

Comment

Well, it hasn't been fixed in 3.0.1.0. Maybe next version...

Comment

Please give version 3013 a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Obviously, this isn't my post, but this seems to be working for me in 3.0.1.3. Thank you very much for giving this some attention.

Comment

Working...
                X