Amazon Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Problems

Some shows are working but the show i am downloading called hey arnold season 1 episode 2 isn't working, it will download and get to the end but it doesn't go to the next step of parsing data it will just sit there. I was able to download the first episode successfully but after that it doesn't work, I thought maybe the problem has something to do with the show being from one of those prime channels you have to pay extra for but idk.
    Attached Files

I have issues with some of the subscription channels as well. I usually restart the program AND the browser, sometime a few times, and it eventually downloads. There are a few videos that this didn't work for, but I was as diligent in trying as I was with others. However, I can't get it to work with purchased videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianissa View Post
      I thought maybe the problem has something to do with the show being from one of those prime channels you have to pay extra for but idk.
      I was kind of thinking the same thing, as with most of the problems downloading on Amazon with me are the ones that I have paid extra to view/watch, I'm thinking it opens up a different link/window then the regular added Amazon Prime links to watch. I also have noticed that some movies/shows are doubles on Amazon with one not being currently available but also have a link to one that is available for viewing, so there are two and the DRM Downloader is grabbing the one not currently available with no means of redirecting it to the available one.

Comment

Working...
      X